Unified Dragon Ring (UT Ring Concept)

I haven’t done this in, like, forever. So I made this to get myself back on track!

Unified Dragon Ring

New%20Piskel%20(5)

A magical ring consisting of two ivory dragons, each ancient sentients of the Lost Realm. Their flawless unity marks balance and peace.

Tier: UT

Stat Bonuses: +80 HP, +60 MP, +5 ATT, +5 SPD

Fame Bonus: 6%

Feed Power: 900

Drops From: Ivory Wyvern

Drop Rate: 1/50 to 1/100 (around the same as Doom Bow and Demon Blade, maybe a bit more common)

I just added the glow for fun :]

I mainly designed the stats for the Mystic class – a nice set of HP (for survivability), MP (for more ability uses, as some Orbs can cost a lot of MP), ATT (since Mystic deals significantly less damage than the Wizard and Necromancer), and SPD (for rushing, because Mystic is pretty good for that).

Believe it or not, I searched for similar stats, but couldn’t find one!

seeing what the class this ring is made for is… rather unusual but that’s just me and maybe because mystic in general are despised because of their statis effect infuriating other players. but non the less this is quite a good ring.

cool concept, but I feel that maybe you could do one black dragon and one white dragon, ya know like yin yang

Hold up!
This is actually quite a strong ring!

First off, I’m pretty sure this ring is basically a direct upgrade from Expo and Nile in most situations. The DEX boost is traded off for an ATT boost compared to Nile, which honestly is preferable on many classes like Wizard. Furthermore, seeing as the 4 VIT on Expo is wasted, the 4 DEF for 5 ATK tradeoff seems quite nice. The extra SPD is icing on the cake, too.

Compared to Bracer:
+20 HP, -1 ATT, -6 DEF, +5 SPD
It’s close, but the -6 def loss could hurt.

Compared to Omni:
-20 MP, -1 ATT, -1 SPD, -6 DEX, -4 DEF, -4 WIS, -4 VIT
Ok, so definitely a notch under Omni as you’re sacrificing a lot of DPS and the 4 def too, not to mention 4 wis which can be useful sometimes.

Compared to Sourcestone:
-30 HP, -50 MP, -1 SPD, +4 ATT
This ring is very on par with Srcstone! Wow… more DPS but a little bit less MP (the less HP tbh is negligible)
Having it drop from Daichi, a mid-to-endgame boss, doesn’t seem like the best idea, in my opinion.

Now having it drop from Shaitan or Fungal Forest, or at least something of that difficulty… that would be something I would be more in favor of.

True, but IMO, Mystic is a good class when played correctly.

why is the backround of the sprite like that?

Just for fun! <3

:thinking: ill show you an actual glow

kek

here!

That ring looks like someone bent 2 frozen wands out of shape.

I think you meant sentinels? idk

still thicc tho :ok_hand:

I meant them as they are, meaning “able to perceive/feel things”. Though the word “sentient” is almost never used as a noun, I still felt like adding it that way. :wink:

my ultimate description powers are fading…perhaps it is because i have not done this in a long time…

Bracer has 6 def and 6 att. and srcstone much better

I’ve been clickbaited.
I expected a ring that drops from the reworked LoD to make it somewhat more worth it.
I was disappointed to see a ring that drops from Daichi in an unfinished dungeon (second wing when >:( )

Due to popular request, I have updated the concept. The Ring no longer drops from Daichi, and the sprite was replaced as well. I have kept the stats intact for future feedback, but I did update the Feed Power and Fame Bonus.

Cheers.

Nice. Now it looks like a pair of mushrooms.

:angry: would u like it to drop from the fungal cavern?

Yes

It was a joke. A dragon ring wouldn’t fit in a fungal theme.

Tbh, the sprite is pretty ugly. Usually, one would think of something more ornate when it comes to carved dragons, not what appears to be 2 wands that were bent out of shape or something else that I’m not allowed to mention.