UT shield from Stone Guardians

Ancient Stone Shield
An ancient shield carved out of rough stone. Its rather heavy.

Tier: UT
MP Cost: 125
Effect: Armored for 2 seconds
Cooldown: 3.5 seconds
Stat Bonus: +15 DEF, -8 SPD
Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 1100

####Drops From:

• Stone Guardians

####More info
So basically, this shield sacrifices some serious spd for a lot of tankiness, The invulnerability would be like a real deflect, sort of actually using a shield for what it was meant to do. This would allow the knight to actually be able to eat a whole shotgun or something like that. But, there’s a catch. There is no attack what so ever, so it is a rather situational shield.

Feel free to judge.

Do we really need to give invulnerability to the tankiest class in the game? I think not.

wow… 2 seconds? +15? kinda stupid

no candy.

okay?

okay?

too high i would say 800 would be good

We don’t need this!

Its been 2 hours.

Hahahahah why has it been 5 hours :zipper_mouth_face:

Changed to Armored

THIS EXACT IDEA WAS JUST MADE. AND IT WAS EVEN WORSE THAN THIS ONE.

Ugh I swear we need a filter so people can’t make the same bad threads more than once.

This is horrible. All of it.
You didn’t even list the projectiles, damage, stun time… if has none of that then it is a seal…

Here’s another A.S.S.

Looks like an spell… nice idea from armored but 15 def? omg its so op and -8 spd too

There is no attack. That’s the balance. Please READ THE DESCRIPTION.

I did, and not having an attack just makes it even more horrible. It is literally a prot, but on a class with the highest def in the game, and gives an extra 15 def to the wearer.

Seem balanced now?

Okay, -8 Speed does not counter the Armored effect AND +15 DEF.

Too OP.

Well, knight doesn’t need a lot more tankiness than it already has. I’d give the entire item to paladin. It would serve better as a seal.

When you do an item think of some simple and unique effect, just slapping a status on something is boring…

I like the green and gray, but the shape is a tad bland. :sunglasses:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.