Vault Update Bug Megathread

figured we needed one of these, because this update was a shitshow in terms of bugs lol.

Fake deca rings?
Vault Potion Bug
Join us on Public Testing

weird line to the left of the dex buff from horn if its alone (2nd pic), and spacing between buffs are weird (first)

Is that an hp potion stuck on the screen? (first one)

no that’s an entirely separate bug where people loading in sometimes appear as hp pots

also not sure if this is a bug, but the t14 weapons give a 7% fame bonus while the t7 abilities and t15 armors give 8%

cough

I think that’s Craykiller’s voice.

no it’s not, its an rl’s voice

Oh, then I must have mistaken.

On my Archer, whenever I use Quiver of Shrieking Specters in the pet yard, I get disconnected. This was after the hotfix, I think

Is a stone guardian supposed to be draggable outside of the “arena”? Cause that just happened. Also, image I’m under a block. (I don’t know if this is new but I just noticed it today)

the block “clipping” isnt new, an issue with unity and drawing stuff I’m guessing.

Dunno about the stone guardian though…

I tried to log on today and couldn’t, I got some msg about a object reference (don’t remember what but I just assumed servers were down for maintenance)

Then I heard that people’s gift chests got emptied; what’s that about?

Object reference was when DECA took the game down to hotfix duping

Some people’s gift chests got cleaned when the update rolled out, those who were affected and didn’t already get everything back were told to contact support.

I was moving stuff around and the beach ball thing but valentine version disappeared and it’s gone now lmao

I mean, they tend to run back eventually, but as of somewhat recently, I and a small crew managed to drag them out to see if it was possible; we didn’t actually destroy most of the blocks, so the guardian got stuck lol

Thing is, it kept following us further back whenever it did a chase phase, we managed to drag near the bottom of that final “bridge”. It might still potentially go really far out.

Found it

If you break a white egg, there’s a 100% chance an adult white dragon (drakes?) will spawn, and a good chance for the smaller dragons to spawn as well.

That’s intentional.