What do I buy with gold?

Hey all, how are you today? I want to ask you a question about what is best to buy with gold.

My idea is : Spend that gold buying some cheap skin and selling them for lifes.

My second idea is : Buy mysterious boxes (especially the one from the knight’s oryx set)
What do you recommend me to do? Buy vaults? slots for characters?

I will have 3 slots and 3 vaults (begginer pack). Thanks for read!

Maybe wait for the Halloween event. Might be some good mystery boxes or deals

Wait for ample packs if you want slots and chests.

Buy more vaults or get a good pet.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/pet-fusing - so you don’t waste your gold

Honestly would only recommend spending gold on 3 things: Vaults, character slots, and skins (if you’re into skins).

oh. also keys.

Wait for the Halloween event, for the past couple of years there have been mystery boxes that give out a bunch of different skins.

I wouldn’t recommend buying skins and selling for life, as you’ll be paying a lot of money per life.

If you really want to sell skins for life go for the skeleton warrior skin, as it goes for 1-3 decas each.

Bad idea.

Especially for newer players, buy things that will benefit you in the long term; such as improving your pet, more character slots/vaults etc. It’s easier as a newer player to die with items so your gold investment into in-game items will go to waste unless you invest them in some sort of merching scheme.

For example say you buy Skin A for 100 gold, and sell it for 8 life. If you use that 8 life–whether it be buying some nice gear, or maxing out a character–you will eventually die and lose your 100 gold investment. If instead, you spend it on something that won’t disappear (vaults/pets/slots) that 100 gold investment will benefit you for as long as you play the game.

Vaults and character slots, as they transform your experience more than anything else. My only purchase in the game was the Beginners Pack years ago, I spent the gold on vaults and still think that was the right decision, still have the vaults full of UTs.

Long term everything else you mention you can find in game, and/or buy with the loot you find.

Upgrade your pet yard to legendary.

Thanks for your answer Literature! Maybe now in halloween they put packs of those?

Thanks for your answers guys! I’m going to wait and see if there are any pack of vaults and those things.

What you need to is not to waste all that money on useless Halloween skins
Either buy Vaults and Char slots when there a nice deal and save it to fuse your pet to legendary,
I did, I don’t have time to waste 24k fame to upgrade my pet and have 300 fame left to feed it.

Thanks for your answer Slushyy!!

Character slot and vault chest deals. You can never have enough vault chests, I have 48 and still have too many items ;-;

Or pet yard upgrades/feeding.

Ample packs usually appear at random times, so just keep your eye out.

Okay thanks for your help guys!! Really :wink:

buy a bunch of candy keys and scam people

Lol ISamPie’s reply cracked me up

Then use the Like button. Is that you, @Brockcool?