White tick off list

I’m still missing 3 white bags: Skull of Corrupted Soul - Blue and Yellow Beehemoth Quiver
I know that BTL still needs the Blue one and I don’t know if he got the ring from cultist.

literally if i could have any white bag without running the dungeon/doing the event it drops from, it would be skull of corrupted souls. not necessarily to use it, i believe that it isn’t an exceptional ability, but because it is my favorite sprite of any item, necro is my fav class, and i love the halls

Maybe @Cutie got everything, I know he was missing at least 1 bee quiv some months ago.

Jesus Christ, haven’t been on here since i posted it still surprised it’s active. Once I’ve got some time from work i’ll build a completely new one.

Since I’ve seen some posted on here already of more updated ones, which by the way is okay by me, i’ve been gone for awhile so i don’t blame for the creation of new ones. <3

“Updated” list. None of my whites obtained have changed - this is just from the wiki, and has Jade Storm + Flowing Clarity on it.

Here’s just one with all the whites I still need:

(Holy Protection is only cut off half cause although I did get it, I never got to use it.)

Could someone post a non-edited version? I’d like one for my realmeye.

u got so many whites but u use ubdef and expo on 8/8s smhhhhhhhhhhh

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/loot-containers

shows the contents for all bags and is up to date, with the exception of the cheater armors

Hey, I didn’t say I still have them!
I have no Tomb rings, only one Sourcestone (which I doubt I’ll ever use on anything, cause of its rarity), and I only ever had a single Frost Nile, which I lost.

Also, I prefer having a mix of defense and HP on my characters; Necro already gets health from his skull, so I just slap on a neat UBDef for some more defensive prowess.

Is the cultist robe rare? I just got it.

ummm. yeah

Jaki’s newest version of muledump has a built-in white bag tracker that lets you keep track of how many of each item you’ve gotten, although it does contain some items of questionable obtainability. I think I prefer how my current list looks, but I thought it might be interesting to see some actual numbers. I dug through my graveyard and my memory and this is what I came up with:

some of these are estimates, especially one ones with larger counts. although I can confirm that the pyra count is off by only 1 at most, soooo, wow. man, remember when tombs were a thing? haha good times good times (actually I think they’ve always been a bit boring tbh)

it’s a shame a lot of this stuff is dead, most of it would be kinda nice to have now that I’m not so bad that I die every day.

Does Freezing Quiver not count as a white bag item or did literally everyone in this thread forget it exists?

it’s actually cyan. weird, I know

1st, didnt know t0 prism was a white bag.
also whats the armor between resu and admin wand, and whats the the thing between the hat and tiara

The armor was a scrapped parasite item, not sure about the other one though.

That would be the Admin Prism

pD Armor https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/pd-armor

i never knew an admin prism existed lol

no idea, but apparently it’s called an “InvinceMe”.