Worst Class in the Game?

The maths add up. Chances of running 2000 UDLs without a DBow are 0.99^2000 = 0.0000001864% or 1 in 536 million as stated.

Took me an embarrassingly long time to work that out.

Still better odds than rolling a maxed char. 1 in 61 quintillion for a wizard apparently.

Doesn’t take many layers of RNG to blow the chances of getting perfect to near 0.

Kind of like winning the lottery, your just guessing 6~8 numbers, shouldn’t be that difficult should it?

But it turns out 45^6~8 is quite a high number indeed.

get the fk out of here that would be super good, let’s stay real here

I think the question should he asked like this. If had to only play 1 class for the rest of the time you play realm. What character would give you the worst time playing the game. So in that situation I would have to pick ninja since it has never brought me any enjoyment, that is just my personal opinion of course so it does not make it the worst class for everyone in the game just me.

tell that to techmech

In a perfect world sure, but this game isn’t balanced well enough for it to be a preference thing. You can still like and be good at any of the classes, but some of them are just more efficient at doing certain or all things.

damn, that’s alot of likes

As it happens, I have numerous of these “worst” classes as a 6/8 right now, and I can tell you all in honest truth: I really enjoy playing the Necromancer.
It’s not the same as my Wizard, sure, but it’s soooo satisfying when you succ an enormous amount of health from all those enemies.

As for Ninja, also pretty fun. I’ve lost two in total - a 3/8 PPE and a 6/8 with Doku - but the one I have right now is still very powerful. It takes some skill to position yourself favorably, which I think scares people away from playing Ninja. The shuriken/star can deal quite some damage, even if it doesn’t give any stat boosts. The Speedy can also be extraordinarily useful - if used correctly, again.

Next, Assassin. As it is, I’ve never succeeded in getting 800 fame on an Assassin, but that’s just…my fault. I like playing Assassin, even if the poison is a bit underwhelming nowadays. Regardless, I feel safer with a throwable bottle of liquid poison than with some fancy-looking mirror. (;

Sorcerer, I needn’t give many arguments. Scepters are great now, Sorceresses everywhere, and of course lots of PEWPEW!

Yeah and that doesn’t even account for things like the ninja’s tiered armor which buffs its DPS even more than the sword classes.

Technically, weed is legal now in CA but not by ‘recreational uses’.

assassin now

Ur just bad 1v1 me exks see hahHahhahHahhahahh lel

No actually tho, ninja is great at rushing, faster than any other character. It’s not bad, you just need practice. Like the trickster.

knight.
the ability is pretty much useless nowadays, everything that gets added has stun immune.

Assassin is amazing, and it’s my favorite class. It has a great dps, but only for the patient. What people tend to lack in this game is patience, and assassin is not for the impatient.
The worst, I would say, is knight. It promotes a different mentality with the game, which puts the user at a disadvantage for many cases, as getting too used to the defense and lack of skull needed is not the best.

I’d say Assassin or Ninja. Tho assassin may he underpowered still fun to play.

I am feel that worst class is blacksmith class.

i am feel that the worst class is teh ppe btw

You forgot (lel xd)

Worst class to play is asassin. Not that his gear isn’t good and his loot chance isn’t high, but only because he is a very situational class. Counter ppposite of rogue, who is able to do anything by himself, the assassin can throw a poison and get SB damage, but can’t do a boss all by himself. This is, why he is good at WC. He can throw a poison and let everyone else do the work, therefore he relied on other players the most.

The Assassin needs a buff, as it kinda sucks against things that either:
A - Pop instantly (looking at you Hermit God, you too large group test chests)
or
B - Things with high SB thresholds (poisons can only do so much)
Assassins also require a lot of skill to use properly, and even Assassins only have a tiny niche.
Trickster straight-out out DPS the Assassin with a dagger.
Rouges can cloak near bosses to get in DPS safely without being detected.
Assassins need their poison buffed a bit, even if it is just reducing the airtime of the poisons.
Also, the T6 poison doesn’t even have a buff over the T5 Poison other than the pathetic stat boost.