X.31.4.0 Release Candidate

The snow wasn’t really snow. And the ice wasn’t really ice.

Haha… my bad.

the snow and ice was just a winter reskin

wait

Rip the pally could’ve had even moar fame

On a side note, please please please please please please PLEASE do not make the easter events the same as last year’s. Like seriously, please don’t. Last year was the worst. Untradeable eggs that only drop from chest events and egg baskets that don’t drop them 100% of the time! Wow, so wonderful and not fifty times more grindy than the valentines events that require the same amount of tokens!
Like seriously, don’t make the events like that. Practically everybody got burnt out from the easter events because of how stupidly grindy it was. I wouldn’t mind them being soulbound, but please at least make them drop from the same places as the valentines event.

Just my two cents.

You underestimate their inability to do what the community wants.

the community is very inconsistent tho

community “no more chest events plz”
deca “okey dokey”
>shatters mark event
community “hey wtf wheres the chest”
deca “u said no more chests”
community “…”
community “deca bad bring back chests gimme free crown and bracer reee”

Since it hasn’t been mentioned yet, testing has been closed for a bit now.

Added mailing list popup to the website

Anyone knows what that means? The only popup I can think of is the Shop UI, but then, it is not directly on the website but in-game, and it has nothing to do with a mailing list.
Am I missing something? How do you guys even interpret this sentence?

I can’t seem to find it now, but when I tried accessing the testing website earlier there was a popup on the right hand side (along with links to discord, FB, twitter etc.) asking you to input an email to be on the mailing list.

Edit: Nvm just had to open an incognito tab for it to popup again.

oh I see, guess uBlock removed it or something (but weird enough, I think I also tried without it and still didn’t see it)
Thx for showing me what it is :smiley:
Now I wonder what they would even put inside that newsletter lol

rEgUlAr UpDaTeS aNd GiFtS!

inb4 gold discount codes :0

Cool! Kinda looks like an ancient or haunted library. OR an ancient haunted library lol. A library which houses hundreds of the most sacred and powerful spells from across all of time!

Why does it look like the sunflower archer skin?

:man_shrugging: Oh I didn’t even realize that was already an existent skin in the game lol, I don’t pay attention to skins. In that case sorry @GBSlayer, seems like it’s just a placeholder for whatever they’re gonna make the skin into (now that I think about it, should’ve realized the skin does not relate to the aesthetics of the set in any way xD)

Interestingly, it was also the same skin that caused projectiles to be turned into Sadamune shots…

Potential correlation? ,’:|

The only reason I remembered is because I spent like $20 on that box when it came out JUST trying to get that sunflower archer skin (NO I didn’t get it…)

The silent mayority liked chest events, some big mouthed people spammed constantly about wanting the removal of chest events. Thats it.

No. People found chest events boring, which they are. But they don’t like having their free lot passes revoked. We are, as a community, spoilt.