You are not in a game at the moment

While Oryx lamented about his minions failing him, two other people and I were doing an abyss. We came back to an empty realm and I waited for the paladin to reach godlands, however when I tried to teleport to him nothing happened. I tried it again and nothing happened once more. I attempted to nexus and it told me that I wasn’t in a game at the moment. So, I tried interacting with the world. I was able to pick up a kendo stick but the bag managed to stay there despite being empty. The edge of the world was quite near as it refused to load any further than what I had already seen. I simply decided to restart the game. The bug isn’t harmful, but it sure is interesting. I’ve never seen or heard of anything like this.

Still in old realm after doing Pirate Cave during Oryx shake

This has been going on for a while - like you said, it occurs when you exit a dungeon you were in after a Realm is sent to Oryx.
Haven’t heard of any causes, but I do know that you’ll bee disconnected after loading into this “ghost Realm”.

What if you die tho?

The bag stayed there because you aren’t in a game; you’re in real life. Bags don’t disappear when their contents are removed now, are they?

They seem to have changed the time the Realm is reset and restored. I mean it used to happen when you went to Oryx, which would lead to a moment’s lag for anyone in a dungeon.

Now it happens about a minute later. So not only does it affect people in dungeons but everyone doing Oryx, i.e. everyone who hasn’t nexused. Sure there’s a good reason for this as it makes for a much worse game experience.

And if you leave a dungeon during this minute you see the above. You are ‘not in a game’ as the game has gone to Oryx, and the Realm is about to be reset. All you can do is nexus. If you are trying to get into the new Realm then you need to leave a little later, a minute or so after everyone goes to Oryx.

Still in old realm after doing Pirate Cave during Oryx shake

The bag kept its filled appearance, despite being empty. Bags don’t remain full when their contents are removed in real life now, do they?

Oh no, they still are full. With air!

The only way it’d be possible for it to be constantly full with air is if there was enough air to kill a hu-

I’ve had this happen before, I just didn’t post it cuz me lazy. but it is somewhat functional, monsters can be killed and bags looted, just that after a minute or two it’ll completely lag out and you’ll either be booted out or you’ll have to restart your client.

Does this have a connection with boating ghost realms?

Please wake up
This isn’t a game
You’re not playing a game
You were never playing a game
They wanted you to think it was all a game
Not just this, but everything
They dont want you to know
Please wake up

I wonder if someon could use this to dupe somehow though

rotmg creepy pasta thread

rotmg pee pee poo poo thread

yeehaw

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.