Yuketsu-shiru (new seal)

Frick, I just realized that wizards can’t use seals…duh!

In that case, I like Four’s interpretation of this ability better.

Maybe instead of swapping the HP and MP, have the seal transfer around 150 MP into the HP bar while MP regeneration stops for 3 seconds (Even from pets). e.g. Before the use of seal: 485HP and 200MP. After the use of seal: 635HP and 50MP.

What is kanji , give us some knowlegde

Kanji is a Japanese version of Chinese characters. It is more complicated to write and read compared to Kana, which is a writing system that reflects the spoken language (Phonetic).

Actually Kageboshi means shadow or dark figure. (I’m Japanese, don’t call me a weeb plox.)

No, if your HP and MP switched, you would be insanely squishy, especially on pally. MP is far lower than HP.

I think it’s supposed to be used like this but I’m not sure

Yes I update the post sorry I’m bad at english

If that is what you are saying, then this is a one time use seal because the “shield” runs out along with your mana, so why even put an MP cost on it? Also, it is literally the same thing as the HP boost that a normal seal gives but a little longer and tankier.

You could just sit in a corner of the realm and stack this until your HP reached 10,000 and then you’re invincible. I mean, does the transfusion wear off after a time or is there a cool down? Even if there is a cool down, you could still stack it, so that’s not really a solution. If you can’t stack it, you could regenerate insane amounts of HP. It would be a combo of high level pet heal, mp heal converted to HP.

I’m sorry I have no clue what you are talking about

Yeah I’m pretty sure that it works like this: MP and HP switch but after the MP amount runs out it switches back. This actually makes it quite OP, IMO.

I think its a neat concept

How exactly do you stack with a cooldown? [quote=“WinkofTime, post:30, topic:9864”]
If you can’t stack it, you could regenerate insane amounts of HP. It would be a combo of high level pet heal, mp heal converted to HP.
[/quote]
How exactly do you regenerate hp, it doesn’t have healing properties.

The point of this seal if I remember correctly isn’t to regenerate hp but to shield your hp from any attacks for a while

I was responding to WinkofTime who said you could “regenerate insane amounts of HP”

Masamune and Muramasa are too famous japanese
Masaumne was a famous swordsmith who created the tanto
and Muramasa was a swordmaith who started hes own school

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.