36 Idea Concepts by Scorchmist

Warning I dont play this game anymore so I dont know a lot of the new features, new rules and new uts!

So some random idea concepts, most would be useless, some would be exploited, some of interesting, but just a bit of fun ideas!

Poison - dmg dealt allows for gains in potions in inv. Eg. 1000 dmg dealt allows for 1 hp pot gain. --> tankier, sustainable.

Skull - make your atks weaker but have draining hp

Seal - During duration of effect you are stunned, but the effect for the boost is longer and you get a higher boost in hp.

Path of knives / Lava pool/- trap. Higher radius. When enemy walk through, it takes dmg, dmg is based on how far they walk within the trap.

Chain Shooter/Binding Chains - after use you are paralyzed and stunned. Cannot be purrified. Opp stunned and paralyzed. Not piercing.

Tome of drainage - When you hold the abt, you get armoured. After letting go, you receive the damage that was negated from the armoured effect. You get healing while pressing the space bar. High mana consumption so you wont just always hold it when low hp and wait till high hp to let go. Probably still broken.

Spear shooter - trap - has longer radius. Anyone who goes in gets dmged, it has a dexerity kinda like people.

Air trap - after detonation, it pushes enemies SLIGHTLY and gives very brief slow/paralyze. Hard to troll due to small push. Does not work on those against paralyze (or slow or stun) to prevent pushing bosses like the avatar.

Staff of arrogance - higher stats when you have less equiptment equipred (armor, abt, ring). Probably increases in dps rather than survivability

Fleeing helmet/ Retreating Warhelm - has + spd stats, speedy lasts longer, also gains normal spd stats and a bit of def when activated. During duration you have weakened and at the end of the duration you stunned and paralyzed for few 1-2 seconds but your vit is doubled(not that it matters, or does it matter now?)

Berserker Helmet - Berserk, speedy on for longer. You have lower def while in effect and higher atk/de, at end you are stunned and paralyzed for a bit.

Protector’s Katana - after one of your projectiles hit on of the enemies projectiles, it turns slightly weaker. Im pretty sure this is not even possible with the game’s coding but oh well.

Fractured prism - when teleporting, you could land in anywhere within like 1-2 tiles of your mouse. (although I fear people using this to teleport into places that aren’t able to be teleported into because it would be normally too far). Lower mana cost. No decoy.

Tome of selflessness - When holding you hold others in range slowly, but your heal slowly drops. My worry is people with op pets using this on people with less op pets continously but I guess they could also do that before but not as strongly.

Hunter’s toolbox - Random effect on each opponent (bad effect)

Robes of Purity/ Silk Hide/ Shine mail - cannot be affected by negative status effects, or just not able to be affected by a certain few.

Fragile Artifact helmet - The buff length is much longer (or gives bonus stat) until you are hit causing the effects to stop prematurely.

Ring of Shining Brillance- Increases atk by a huge percentage, but after taking a shot, you get slow or dazed or paralyzed for a moment.

Scepter of Devotion - uses up all your mana. One target. More dmg depending on mana consumption.

Alchemistic mixture - .High stats. unbalancedly high mana costs, but when you are out of mana to use this abt you lose one healing potion to use this ability.

Trap in a box - Instead of throwing one trap, you throw two, but your second goes in a random location

Ramming Shield - Speed of projectiles in sheild are the same as your movement speed. Slightly longer range, much lower dmg. Probably isnt very useful though.

Coward’s shield - stun comes off faster the more people that hit the monster. Although is probably trash due to trolls. Lower mp costs. Around normal duration. Low dmg.

Accelerating Wakizashi - insead of horizonatal cut, it’s a vertical cut. Does more dmg at the end of the cut. Starts near you.

Hugging Armor (awful name)- heavy armor. More def to shots that hit that have traveled shorter distanced.

Tome of the Giving - creates a few brown bags around a certain radius around you that contain hp/mp pots. Cooldown due to prevent spamming and flooding other’s bags.

Potions dissappear in ~10~ seconds (if cant put inside the 6potion spots, longer durations could be done). High mana costs. All these restrictions so that priests cant just sit back and spam this allowing others to refill their stock. Have a time counter on item to tell how long till dissappear.

Foresight Orb - small range on one enemy. Short statis duration since you get to see its view point for like 1 second. Your main body is paralyzed, stunned.

Swirling Wakizashi - The shot follows your mouse. Although still cant get out of that same range (invisible barrier blocking it). It’s a duration more than a length, but still has a max speed it can move. If continously moving it, it has longer area of atk. Lower dmgs.

Helmet of Body Transformation - Switches between a few modes. Every mode has a certain stat going down and another going up, it rotates. Requires strategy, memory and planning to use.

Spacial Ring - Can carry like 3 more health and mana potions in your slots. Some random stats.

Alchemist’s Armor/hide/robe - After stopping 100 dmg worth of dmg, you generate a hp pot into your slot.

War Charging Helmet - Speedy. Shorter time. The more you’ve moved around the stronger the next shot is.

Purging Spell - Whenever a shot hits an opponent, the other shots get a bit stronger. Pretty useless and hard/impossible to code. But oh well.

Chained Prism Contraption - Shots a projectile like thing like a quiver shot. When hits opp, you teleport in front of it. You create a decoy that continues to go in the direction that you were pulled from (you came from the south, you decoy goes to the north). Chain does not pass obstacles. If it hits an obstacle, it treats it as an enemy (possibly)

Pathfinder’s hide - High speed boost. When near enemies you slow down a bit.

If you don’t understand I can clarify if you ask. =)

My other ideas

Summary

Scorchmist's Final Ideas

17 Item ideas by Scorchmist

Spell of Autumn Storm

Woven Kelp Armor

Royal Dragon Set

Random Consumable Ideas

Ancient Spell: Detonate (Spell for the Skilled)

Katar (Dagger for the Skilled)

Scepter of Devotion / Thundercharge 🙁

cool

Nice to see you back. :heart:

I like the concept of that hugging armor!!!

Not really back. Kinda back to forums but will prob dissappear again.

In game I dont plan on playing unless uniquorn makes me.

A few of these are just random ideas I had that popped up when I was doing other non realm things.

Yeah its probably one that would actually have more strategy and meaning to it. Although saying that name makes me want to facepalm.

Poison- Kind of a weird thing to add to a long range ability that has little to no risk when using it

Skull- This would be a fun idea, so kind of like an assassin but with healing.

Seal- Dont really know what you mean by this. Stronger or longer boost?

Path of knives Trap- They added a feature similar to this in the epic forbidden jungle Im pretty sure

Tome of drainage- What happens when you nexus? The only reason why this tome would ever be good is if you could nexus and have the effect wear off. If not, then this is pretty useless after mid-level dungeons since priest can’t tank.

Fleeing helm- so pretty much a buffed version of the bunny vanity helm

Protectors Katana- yeah dont think thats codeable

A lot of these ideas are nice and I would love to see in the game

1- poison. you mean the first poison? Its just basically getting free potions which you could do either way.

seal - after activation you get stunned but their is a bigger boost to stats and length of buff.

path of knives - rip

tome of drainage - I guess you would just get the full brunt of the hit right before you nexus. But honestly its a horrible item just because you dont know how much dmg you have on, also since it stacks with something like armour that makes it broken, I guess i can edit it a bit.

retreating helmet - oh yeah. rip, I can edit it a bit, its pretty boring anyways.

thanks for the thoughts

ftfy
kinky

You quote editor!

First the anime hentai now this…

fine ill change the name

hey my name is ggaodzilla thats what i do
while u were at uni i was being the forums thirsty 14 year old :tm:

Hmmmm :thinking:

A bit familiar…

Do you take the full damage that you’ve absorbed?
I reccoment that you change it as there’d be no point of the armored effect if you’re going to take the damage anyway.
I’d say add a Healing effect whilst key held so you can regenerate HP and then absorb the damage.

Holy…do you mind if I devolop this further and credit you in the post?

hmm yeah your right, I originally wanted the tome to be a strategic one, but its pretty pointless unless I give it something like regenerating hp

be my guest, I would be glad to see what you do with it.
I’ve briefly glanced at your older ideas and you seem to have quite a few. You could also look at my other ideas inside the summary at the bottom since I dont think you’ve seen them before.

oh well. its a common idea.

Didn’t even bother to make sprites for them, tsk tsk. :rose:

if i did that I wouldve at least used like 10 secs to think about the ideas and wouldve crossed out like half of them bc they were bad.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.