A Collection of Original, Underpowered Item Ideas

This is great and the effort and originality really shines in this idea. Really great job, hope to see more ideas like these, but I have one problem: They’re too underpowered! Honestly, no one will use them, because they’re practically trash. Looking at the DPS graph, it’s obvious these are pretty useless in every situation. Good effort though!

Bow

Dagger

Katana

Staff

Sword

Wand

Doom Slaughtering Death Machine O’ Universal Apocalypse (Most Underpowered)

As you can see, there’s exactly no reason for someone to use these! They’re just outdamaged in every situation! The final weapon was so garbage I had to compare it to its dull brothers. Honestly, the death effect doesn’t balance them either. Buff these and I’d like to see a set as creative.

Seriously, this is a great post! The combined names and lore honestly gave me a hearty laugh. Keep up the great work, you buff the quality of the ideas section everytime you post. This post has [quote=“PwrNewAcct, post:1, topic:7176”]
ancient, razor-sharp volcanic class not known to the living.
[/quote]

You get a like just for the names, descriptions, and the sprite!

Thanks, Piggby! I’m glad you liked it, and I’ll try to come up with more creative ideas in the future.

my life is complete he’s back

interesting name. it’s just a little overpowered.

i see it’s a combination[quote=“PwrNewAcct, post:1, topic:7176”]
Thousand Shot Crystal Void of Extreme Prejudice
[/quote]

i don’t like the sprite

Took me a minute to find the staff, but dang, I agree. These weapons should be buffed, otherwise they would barely be useful, even as a vanity.

This is just glorious. 1337/20

is this a shitpost ? i mean some sprites look nice ( but are already ingame)
if its a shit post then
http://imgur.com/gallery/CoWZ05t

This is not just a shitpost. It’s a quality, top percentage shitpost.

Excuse me, I think your post lost this thing while being sent to the server :

##/s

these are too overpowered they need a nerf[quote=“PwrNewAcct, post:1, topic:7176”]
Shots: 8
Damage: 400-500 (450)
Rate of fire: 200%
[/quote]

wtf dbow with 200% fire rate and 8 shots? are you kidding me? nerf to like,100-200 damage, with like 10% fire rate

sigh, too much like etherite, nerf RoF

1 shot, less than 100% fire rate pls, this is too op

lower RoF[quote=“PwrNewAcct, post:1, topic:7176”]
Shots: 4
Damage: 566-680 (608)
Rate of fire: 120% (yes, I realized Sword of Rainbow’s End has more, but I’m too lazy to change it)
Range: 4.5
[/quote]

Lower RoF[quote=“PwrNewAcct, post:1, topic:7176”]
Damage: 300-400 (350)
Rate of fire: 125%
[/quote]

Lower RoF[quote=“PwrNewAcct, post:1, topic:7176”]
Shots: 10
Damage: 600-700 (650)
Rate of Fire: 200%
[/quote]

Too op, lower shots, damage, RoF

Overall, is this a joke? Everything needs reworking, too op, too like other items. 1/10 for sprites though

He’ll make the drop rates really low, so that should balance it out.

/s

imagine what would happen with these though. events would get steamrolled, bosses getting instakilled, heck, these are as bad as multiboxers

They may be a bit op, but just look at the originality. I think we can let this one slide.

/s

they aren’t original.
see the truth:[quote=“PwrNewAcct, post:1, topic:7176”]
Thousand Shot Bow of the Doomed Coral Clover
[/quote]

copied, t-shot really? he even put dbow and cbow in the name

etherite, cleg, bone

sullen, doku, void[quote=“PwrNewAcct, post:1, topic:7176”]
Esben’s Phylactery of Crystal Prejudice
[/quote]

esben, phylactery, ep
they are all based off other uts and sts. not original

Okay, the meme has been dragged out enough for now. I’m getting too sleepy to think of witty comebacks.

this isn’t a meme this is real life. hes copying the other items

This is in no way copying other items: you’re just pointing out how the names have words in common. How many items have the word ‘of’ in them? What about ‘the,’ or ‘silver,’ or ‘gold,’ or ‘mithril?’

You even went so far to claim that the items are overpowered. While they may be buffed after the ‘dead’ effect, they are still nowhere near the level of tops and UTs.

because its true. all the weapons could instakill mobs. the damage is insane. needs balancing

@xaklor i dont get it

@dappertron wat are u talking about

also, why is everyone saying this is underpowered?