A Collection of Original, Underpowered Item Ideas

Woah woah woah, who said anything about a phallice?

is this for the giggles?

Did you read what @Xaklor said, or did you disregard it because it wasn’t about the gif? If it’s the latter, please read his comment again: it explains everything I would have.

i read it when he replied, like yesterday
is there a point to this?
this should be in fan art i think

Then what are you “wondering about?” The very fact that it has stats makes it an idea, not fan art.

this

In your original comment, you said that you were wondering about what @Grimreapps stated in his comment, which was “how are they under powered?” Now you’re stating that you’re wondering about why this is in Ideas, not Fan Art.

Furthermore, I already replied to you with why it’s not under fan art (which you seem to have disregarded and repeatedly asked me): again, this idea has stats, which makes it definitively an idea and not just art, no matter how overpowered or underpowered it may be.

in my original comment, i said they were too op.[quote=“Laserquest, post:40, topic:7176”]
This is in no way copying other items: you’re just pointing out how the names have words in common. How many items have the word ‘of’ in them? What about ‘the,’ or ‘silver,’ or ‘gold,’ or ‘mithril?’

You even went so far to claim that the items are overpowered. While they may be buffed after the ‘dead’ effect, they are still nowhere near the level of tops and UTs.
[/quote]
your original comment doesn’t say anything about fan art/idea stuff
also, i was wondering why everyone said they were underpowered, as if it needed a buff
you took every ut and combined them into 1 op item. thats what i meant by 'copying’
the point is, they are too overpowered.

By “original comment,” I meant the original comment in which you said what you were “wondering about” something.

I don’t know what you mean by my original comment: going by your reasoning, my first comment on this post was on March 15th, but I don’t think you mean that. I have two comments that address your concern:

As for the rest of your post, please read the comments of @Xaklor and @Atrapper, who explain everything relevant.

whats the point of this then, if its just for the kicks

You just answered that yourself.

People that don’t understand jokes…

i can make an overpowered item ‘just for fun’ then

Fine, I’ll provide an explanation myself.

First off, everything on this game and on these forums is ‘just for fun,’ but this ‘fun’ spans many areas, for instance the fun of creativity, the fun of humor, and even the fun of schadenfreude.

Regarding your point, there is a fundamental difference between this post and the other overpowered items on these forums: while the others were ‘serious’ ideas with the ultimate goal (however unlikely) of implementation, this is a parody, a concept that is not meant to reach production in any way, shape, or form. It mocks the power of the aforementioned ‘serious’ item ideas, being (by construction) a direct upgrade over the status quo. Furthermore, it highlights the lack of originality of mediocre items through a parallel of directly combining all aspects of preexisting items (stats, sprites, and even descriptions).

If you were to create an overpowered item ‘just for fun’ in the same vein as this post, it wouldn’t be original anymore; if you were to create a ‘serious’ overpowered item idea, it would be derided like the others in this forum.

As the ideas section is, at its core, a place to express creativity and thought in the format of RoTMG, the creativity and thought of a parody is fair game.

I think you’ll enjoy this UT “Derpy nexus orb”

i already saw that

Did you like it?

its derpy

Not even @Zlushy could do a better troll.

10/10, keep it up.

Quiver of Doom - New (Unique) Quiver Idea

Looks like this staff does not have a crack through it, rendering it completely useless.

Boy would Limon be jealous.