Ancient Shield of Stone

This Shield is extremely redundant if you already have an Electric pet, but otherwise it’s still situationally useful.

-Can be used as an alternate rushing style in dungeons like Abyss or Deadwater Docks (but will sometimes underperform compared to a tiered Shield, for example in Tomb where the ability to silence Turrets and Archers is invaluable).

-Decent Shield for Mundane runs when you don’t have spare Ogmurs lying around.

-Can be used to great effect when there are already several Knights taking care of the Stun or when keeping the boss in place is more important than trying to prevent it to shoot (best example being the two Mad Lab bosses).

kk good job but the shields looks a bit underpowerd add ( shots ignore def) or something like that

The shield is not meant for damage. I thought adding more damage would make it overpowered but I may buff it to say 30 or 35 per shot. (I mean it does shoot a large number of shots and I don’t want to end up giving a melee class an EP).

Thanks for the breakdown bro!

Only light blue star noobs don’t have at least 3 vaults of spare Ogmurs :grin:.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.