Are you addicted to the RealmEye Forum?

I joined to find out how people get their divine pet.
Turned out the answer was

Was on RTL mumble when someone said ‘Oh there’s a forum button on realmeye’

So I clicked on it.

Was one of the first few to join the forums.

Please note that the term lol used by itself can get you marked as spam.

I got flagged before on the death thread :frowning:

I mean, flags won’t exactly affect you. Now, if you received 10 flag warnings in a day - that’s a different story.

well, since you asked:

I heard about the forum launch on day one. instantly joined and went to work immediately on promoting The Nameless Void. it did really well for a long time since the only other actually complete dungeon idea on here for a long time was the Lost Halls, and I’m still proud of it, even if it hasn’t lived up to the fan craze that the Lost Halls or the Beyond.

I didn’t want to have just one thing on here so I also posted Spook, a random sorcerer skin I drew some time ago. I was surprised that Spook alone was liked almost as well as the entire Void. I don’t have a problem with it at all, but it was definitely unexpected.

the feedback I got from the Void inspired me to make another dungeon, The Stone Caves of Nores. The Void was pretty good, but (being my very first attempt at UT making) several of the UT’s suffered from what @GaryGuy referred to as

simply being “too good” for other items. so in the Stone Caves, I attempted to make them a bit more interesting as well as balanced. there was a bit more emphasis on functionality in that dungeon than the Void, so apparently the sprites ended up not so great. overall, it wasn’t as popular as the Void but a pretty solid attempt nonetheless.

later during a particularly boring day on the forums, I went and dug up another skin I drew at the time of drawing Spook, the Redcloak Templar. I wasn’t really looking to impress anyone with it, I think it’s decent, but nothing like what I’ve done since then. but I hadn’t actually done anything in a while and it seemed like a good opportunity, so why not? 9 likes is still pretty respectable imo so it wasn’t a total failure.

on a much more recent note, I’ve felt like I haven’t done anything in a while again. I am working on something big, but it’s going to take a while. so in the meantime I made this post getting some feedback on potential drops for my next dungeon, and some general ideas I may use in later projects. some of it wasn’t quite as useful as I had hoped though…

am I a forum addict? hell yes I am. although I agree with shatter that you should make a 4th category or fix the “hardcore” option. I’ve missed a couple days near the beginning of the forums but have maintained perfect attendance since.

The fact that I’m still up and reading the forums at 1:44 a.m. tell a lot …

K I L L M E

just because I have been on the last ~60 days, I’m not addicted

I’m getting job to pay off my Rotmg bill

None of the poll options fit me. I come here pretty much everyday, but I’m not addicted. I can stop whenever I want.

Once I found out Kabam was selling the game, I needed a place to keep up with the news. Deca’s website is not updated properly and I dread the subreddit. Then the wonderful guys at Realmeye came up with the forum, I decided to check it out. Been here ever since.

That’s just what they want you to believe! MrEyeball sees all, MrEyeball is all.

I found it because of the item ideas under the 8/8 Deaths on the Realmeye home page… Visited most days since

I’m a 4th option: visit daily, read relatively little compared to a hardcore person. I’m usually here to check the flag queue and look for some interesting topics in the Latest list.

I was just looking at my RealmEye profile when I saw the link on the front page. I immediately clicked on the link and signed up. And from there on, I lurked/posted here almost everyday.

Yeah, lack of options.

i guess im obviously the first one…

i like how no one is the last option

I use this almost as much as I use the Rotmg Reddit, witch is way too often for anything new to show up.

Well, I used RealmEye a lot, mostly for it’s wiki, but then I saw the Forum. I have now become a Forum addicted realm player who is enjoying it a lot.

Well when I started play again rotmg seriously, I also went back to realmeye, mostly for the awesome wiki. Then after about a week or so, I realized there was a new button that had appeared during my long rotmg pause : forum. That got my curiosity, and I went to see what it was like.

Now, I’m a real addict to this forum x3

Hey, what happened?

EDIT :

The forum’s trolling me xD

TBH this poll is kind of dumb; the people who don’t visit often are not going to vote xD