The Nameless Void, a dungeon by Xaklor

I’m not sure if this is gonna be as well liked as the Lost Halls, but I made a dungeon too. This dungeon is modeled after the Shatters somewhat, in that the map is the same every time and the normal enemies are extremely dangerous if not handled very carefully. It’s still very different in many ways though.

While this is a relatively new idea, everyone who has seen it says it’s a wonderful dungeon and they’d like to see it in-game.

anyway, enough history. Here it is, the Nameless Void

edit- i forgot to mention, because im not sure if its written in the document, but teleporting is disabled in this dungeon

New Class Idea - Samurai
Your thoughts on DECA?
Redcloak Templar, a Paladin skin by Xaklor
UT Art
How Can I create dungeon maps?
Tell us where your profile picture came from!
Are you addicted to the RealmEye Forum?
Dungeon Idea: Infernal Tophet (WIP)
Art From The Soul
New UT Katana: BurnShard Katana
If you could customize your own Weapon in RotMG: Here's Mine
Shaxasno's AMA for Regulars
Scepter of Undead

OOOooo Xaklor I’ve seen this dungeon Idea and loved it never realized you’re the guy I talk to in discord. Great job man I would love to see this dungeon (and class) in game.

I got an error 404 with your link :confused:

o snap, ill look into it

Error

Edit: Works now

try this https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IyrqTN048W1o3EpCC5MC9r9bQA9g_mVegwdpS_XLj8U

off my guild messages

Looking pretty amazing as always.

fixed the link, Shatter’s should work too tho

First like given to you?

I’ve got a pretty bad internet connection and I could easily see myself disconnecting when Oggle spawns 20 beholders… Don’t you think that’s a bit excessive? I think the whole fight in general needs a change, him just spawning an ever increasing amount of beholders at intervals seems a bit plain. The stacked shots would be hell as well.

Apart from the event itself, the dungeon seems really good! Them descriptions are hilarious as well :smiley:

I will admit, the Oggle fight could use some reworking, and i will get around to it eventually, but in the meantime, do you have any suggestions?

although, apart from the Avatar of the Forgotten King, all event fights are kinda plain tbh

Yeah most events are kinda plain I guess. Would be awesome if you made it a bit like O1 in the way you need to be good at dodging to survive it.

In my opinion, I think that this is a much better dungeon than the lost halls. It has a lot of open space but still makes you have to fight most of the enemy hordes. Also there are much more white bags like 2 from each boss. The new class makes it that much better too. I had an idea for a samurai class where the ability was a scroll that gave you buffs and shot a single projectile until UT level, but I like the boots idea much better as it is more situational. Any ways great idea.

Runestone Trap is ugly.

I feel like seeing some of the stuff here instead of just the doc would be convenient for me, although I understand editing the doc is more convenient for you (esp. since the OP will lock eventually).

Maybe you upload the image somewhere you can modify it (if you have an imgur account, for example) and then just post it as a linked image, to show the outline, a few of the bosses, or whatever.

I really like the spritework in this dungeon.

I’m not sure how I feel about the Dark Titan 3 though. I don’t know if getting attacked by a white bag color schemed sword should make me feel trolled or aroused.

“Runestone Trap is ugly.” ?!? That’s all you have to say? Get out please, at LEAST make your own version

you’re not the first person to point out that his sword is white bag-schemed :laughing:
truth be told, that is not what I was thinking when I drew it but I like it this way and I’m not sure if I want to change it.

sick! I really wanna see this in game!

This definitely looks promising! At first glance it definitely looks to be just as hard, if not harder than Shats. Some of those enemies look challenging as hell (That formation with two inferno titans would make me shit my pants). Drop tables seem balanced enough, especially considering the scaling difficulty of the bosses. All the sprite work is gorgeous, and I love how you worked the deadly water into the map! I would be surprised if this didn’t make it into the game in some way.

The boots idea for the samurai is awesome for a melee range Aoe ability, definitely a class I would play as!

why does the void imp has 70000 health and 40 defence, isn’t he a little bit too hard to kill as a minion and doesn’t drop anything and the inferno orbiter as well, 70000 hp, lost hope with 60% rate of fire is kinda slow, sword of needless pain has little attack damage as a melee, its not worth it, the dungeon is OP too

Love the dungeon idea! I feel like having the boots have a small (like 5 tile max) jump into whatever he’s direction would be cool. Have the shockwave come out when he lands. Similar to a trickster but a much shorter range? Idk just an idea