Armor of Oryx

Lately, I’ve made an item named Helm of Oryx. The link will be right here: Helm of Oryx. After making that item I’ve decided to create a whole set for it, it will be like the knight set, though for the warrior. For now, I’m going to begin with the armor, and I’ll make the sword and ring later. Here it is:

Armor of Oryx

Capture

This sacred armor was used by Oryx himself, only the hardiest of heroes were capable of seizing this armor.

Stats:

• Tier: ST
  • Stat Bonus: +24 DEF, +5 ATT, -3 SPD, -3 DEX
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 800

Drops From:

• Oryx the Mad God 2

More info

This armor gives you plenty of def and att in exchange for spd and dex. It is excellent for the warrior because the helm can eliminate those negative stats. If you guys have some thoughts on how to improve this idea, please tell me, and I’ll happily change a few things.

Maybe 24 def? The loss in spd and dex does not justify defense higher than that of the T15 armor (and that hasnt even been released yet) + 5 atk

I wanted it to be a bit like a cc, although I suppose I can decrease the def a little.

The name’s pretty boring and I know you mentioned it’s like the already existing Oryx set but we already have an Oryx set, although it’s only reskins

two st sets?

ok
1- we already have an oryx set
2- why not post the set together since we cannot comment on this rn since we dont have the rest of the set. all i see rn is a acrop with slower speed and a bit higher dps.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.