• Damage: 390
  • MP Cost: 105
  • Projectile Speed: 11
  • Duration: 9 tiles
  • Cooldown: 4 seconds
  • Range: Blows up 9 tiles away
  • Effect: Stunned for 2.5 seconds after explosion and slowed during “push”
  • Stat Bonus: -5 SPD, +2 WIS, +2 VIT, +2 ATK
  • Special properties: Shots a cannon ball that pushes enemies (that are directly in front of the cannon ball) in the cannonball’s direction (away from the user), it then explodes like a decoy
  • Fame Bonus: 6 percent
  • Feed Power: 650

Drops From:

• Drops from image
  • Drops in image

More info

Probs not balanced but…

Did they actually like my idea? [Tricorne of the High Seas]

Ghost ship does have a white, trap of the vile spirit.

Yeah fixed that.

what class is this for?

Quiver of a sorts (for Archer)

Damage? (Or am i partially blind?)

I was the blind one, fixed now!

Do you know if the push idea can be implemented? A while ago, i tried to create a class based around it but I feel like the push thing would have to be quite limited to actually be usable

make it work like a moving decoy ez

moving decoys can’t “push” enemies. Second of all, if it’s a decoy, didn’t you just make a dire prism for archers?

They drag them behind them. Maybe the cannon can shoot an invisible decoy 1 tile ahead if the ball so it looks like the ball is pushing the enemies

but like… if it’s anything like the current dire, that’s gonna be glitchy as hell

does dire attract enemies? i didnt think it did

it’s a decoy so it would be equivalent to a person walking through so should theretically. However, in reality, it moves a bit to fast

IDK, this idea just popped up in my head.

Oh this is actually a cool idea. Reminds me of the air pusher or whatever it’s called from clash of clans.

Edit: Air sweeper*

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.