Chasm of Great Evil Sets/Items (MOVED)

Fix for that coming right up.

Am I the only one who thinks that helm is REALLY OP? Like, the first thing I thought when I saw that helm is “Mmm, that sure would be OP on a Warrior with a Cutlass.”

Do keep in mind that the Cooldown is two seconds after Berserk goes away rather than one, and that there is also Sick for 2.5 seconds(the same duration as Damaging). It also costs a quite high amount.

Famine is complete!

I’ve added it to the main post, but I’ll also add it here in case you don’t want to scroll all the way up again.

Famine

Horrific Bow or Pterasitic Bow

A disgusting bow that’s covered in a parasitic disease that reaks of decay. Whatever this bow used to be made of, it cannot be distinguished now.

Shots: 4
Damage: 140
Range: 6
Shot Speed: 7
Shots curve
Rate of Fire: 40%
On Equip:
+1 Attack
+1 Dexterity
-10 Maximum HP
-3 Vitality
Fame Bonus: 6%
(This bow’s shots act like the Horrow Maw shots.)

Decaying Trap

A vile trap that will rot away at anything that comes into contact with it. This used to be used in competition to the many plagues of Pestilence, but it now rests as the seed of different disasters.

Trap: 350 Damage in 4 Squares
1 second to arm
Triggers within 2 Squares
Duration: 15 seconds
Traps enemies that enter its range
Deals 100 Damage per second
Steals 25 HP per second for every target in range
Maximum “Trap” Duration: 4 Seconds (This is the amount of time an enemy can be stuck in the trap.)
On Equip:
+2 Attack
+2 Dexterity
-3 Speed
-2 Vitality
MP Cost: 125
Cooldown: 3 Seconds

Infected Leather Armor

According to ancient myths, this leather used to be that of an ancient hero, destined to defeat the Four Horsemen… unfortunately, he failed, and his fine armor is now under the control of infection.

On Equip:
+18 Defense
+2 Attack
+2 Dexterity
+3 Speed
-40 Maximum HP

The Cursed Ring

This ring was once said to cure any illness and mend all wounds to those that wore it. Its effects are now sapped from it by a decay that never ends, negating its infinite power.

On Equip:
+50 Maximum HP
+75 Maximum MP
+2 Attack
+2 Dexterity
+2 Speed
+5 Vitality

Some of the items could really be nerfed but all of them have some great concepts and nice textures
Just a little (by little I mean very, except maybe bow) OP

Applied nerfs to the items.

• Moved 1 Att and 1 Dex from the Leather to the bow.
  • Added 3 Second cooldown.
  • Removed 25 MP from the Ring.

Inward/outward?

unnecessary

I added a note at the bottom of the bow’s stats. As for the stats, I just needed a place to move them without making the Trap too ridiculously powerful or making the ring absolutely necessary for good DPS for the full set.

Big update!

(Oops, surprise update to add one more item.)

Standalone Items

(Items will be posted from Left to Right.)

Seal of the Boastful

The soul of the sin of Pride, latched onto a remarkably unusual seal marked with unrecognizable signs. Its effects are just as odd as its design.

Party Effect:
Damaging for (2.7 if Wis < 30; 2.7 + [3 x wis/17] if Wis >= 30) seconds in (4.5 if Wis < 30; 4.5 + [3 x wis/100] if Wis >= 30) squares
Berserk for (2.7 if Wis < 30; 2.7 + [3 x wis/17] if Wis >= 30) seconds in (4.5 if Wis < 30; 4.5 + [3 x wis/100] if Wis >= 30) squares
Effect on Self:
Speedy for 3 Seconds
Sick for 5 Seconds
Armor Broken for 3 Seconds
On Equip:
+5 Attack
+20 Maximum HP
MP Cost: 115
Cooldown: 2 Seconds

Lantern of the Lost

The soul of Conquest contained within a bright lantern acquired deep into the depths of the Chasm. It provides light to those that hold it, but it requires a hand, and makes it harder to attack.

On Equip:
+210 Maximum HP
+5 Defense
-40 Maximum MP
-4 Attack
-4 Dexterity
-4 Speed
Fame Bonus: 7%

Stolen Bag of Riches

The soul of the sin of Greed, latched onto the last of his reapings of countless unaware victims of theft. It rattles every time you move, which creates a fun jingle.

Fires shots instead of throwing poison
Shots: 3 (10 degrees)
Damage: 300 - 400
Range: 5.7
Shot Speed: 10
Shots hit multiple targets.
On Equip:
+7 Attack
+5 Speed
-5 Dexterity

Shield of Eternal Rage

The soul of the sin of Wrath, latched onto a shield which forever has a flame burning at its center. Being a metaphorical brother to War, they share similar tastes.

Shots: 8 (45 degrees)
Damage: 600 - 850
Range: 2.7
Shot Speed: 18
Shots ignore target defense.
Shots ignore obstacles.
Enemy Effect:
Stunned for 1 Second
On Equip:
+15 Defense
+3 Dexterity
-5 Speed
Cooldown: 1.5 Seconds

Tome of the Glutton’s Paradise

The soul of the sin of Gluttony, latched onto a very unusually-made tome. While it fulfills the user and their allies quite a healthy amount, it adds a full sensation to its user.

Heal: (315 if Wis < 30; 315 + wis x 2 if Wis >= 30) in (3.5 if Wis < 30; 3.5 + wis/45 if Wis >= 30) squares
Party Effect:
Healing for (4.5 if Wis < 30; 4.5 + [3 x wis/100] if Wis >= 30) seconds in (3.5 if Wis < 50; 3.5 + wis/45 if Wis >= 30) squares
Effect on Self:
Slowed for 2 Seconds
On Equip:
-5 Speed
+65 Maximum HP
MP Cost: 110
Cooldown: 1.5 Seconds

Skull of Relentless Lust

The soul of the sin of Lust, latched onto her very skull with a fine tiara included. It hunts and hungers for endless power, and is not afraid to sap every last bit of life from its target.

Damage: (200 wis < 50; 200+[wis-50]x5 if 50 >= wis)
Defense Ignored: 30
Radius: 3.33
Heal: 200
Heal Range: 6 (+0.6 for every 12 wis above 50)
On Equip:
+100 Maximum HP
-5 Defense
MP Cost: 145
Cooldown: 1 Second

Armored Tortoise Shell

The soul of the sin of Sloth, latched onto an unusually heavy plate of armor. It is very strong, and even has magical capabilities that provide the wearer with power, but hinders movement.

On Equip:
+18 Defense
+50 Maximum HP
+3 Attack
+3 Dexterity
-10 Speed

Envious Spirit

The soul of the sin of Envy, latched onto the end of a wand cursed with a seal of darkness. Its soul sways from left in right in attempts to gaze upon anything around it.

Damage: 115 - 175
Range: 9.76
Shot Speed: 18
Rate of Fire: 90%
Shots ignore target defense.
Shots spin in a spiral, moving outwards.
On Equip:
+25 Maximum MP

Bracelet of Shadows

A containment of shadows, the most evil spirits in existence. Within it sits a force of power forbidden to mortals.

On Equip:
+75 Maximum HP
+75 Maximum MP
+3 Defense
+3 Dexterity
+3 Wisdom

I had better see the dungeon idea in the next month, or else I will be very dissapointed that I will have to wait for so long to see such a great idea become fully fleshed out.

I can’t design enemies for the life of me, unfortunately. I did make a “Casting Call” though.

some of the best sprites I’ve ever seen.
GREAT JOB!!!
:smile:

I had better see someone design sprites and enemy patterns then, or I will be very disappointed.

OwO wats dis

:wink:

oops did i suddenly add a new item

sorry not sorry

This makes me think of binding of isaac

Too lazy to read but the sprites are sexy as fuck

That was an original inspiration, actually! That was one of the things that WunderWafe asked me right off the bat, too, when I explained it.

To anyone that can, I want to lock this thread, please.

I’m going to be putting it under “Works in Progress” since it’s a dungeon and not simply a set of items. It’s going to include skins and other things besides just items from here on out.

This post will take its place.