Demon Joker Skin (Jevil)

This skin is for my most recent class.

Deltarune is already one of my favorite games after playing it with one of my friends, so I wanted to make a skin based on one of the highlights of the game: Jevil.

Demon Joker Skin
THE WORLD IS BUT A GAME, AND YOU ARE THE PLAYERS! I AM THE ONE WHO IS FREE, FREE!

Original Colors
Demon%20Joker
Non-Copyright Colors
Demon%20Joker%20Alt
Dye Mask
Demon%20Joker%20Mask

A GIF version, thanks to Seelpit.
JohnMH%20Jevil%20Skin%20animated

Just figured I would post this outside of the class it’s for, as I’m proud of it. For the movement, sorry if it’s awkward, I tried to replicate this:
Jevil_battle_jumping

Thanks for looking! Thoughts and criticism are absolutely accepted.

GIF pls, can’t visualize movements

I have no computer, so… RIP.

D: frig DDD: looks good from what I can see, you put a metric fuckton of effort into all of your ideas. good shit.

Thanks! I’ll try to see if someone can make a GIF of it so it’s easier to visualize.

Makes a Jevil skin… “copyright”

I CAN DO ANYTHING! (Skin gets made despite copyright)

it’s 11 PM and I have to get up real early tomorrow, what better thing to do than this
…Sadly, I don’t think I can finish this in time, since you gave me a spritesheet with sprites larger than 8x8 to work with.
If you, by any chance, could just give me the sprites with them 8x8 with no space between them, that’d be awesome and save me a tonne of time making a gif of it! Pretty please :3

I’d have to recreate the entire sheet to do that. However, I can export it in a smaller size, like so. Just make the sheet 48x24, open it in piskelapp or Paint.NET or similar, and arrange them.

Demon%20Joker%20sm
Demon%20Joker%20Alt%20sm
Demon%20Joker%20Mask%20sm

Too much delta run
#originalcontent

*not enough

Alright clownfucker, here it is!
The resized version made it LOTS easier to manage. Offset sprites are annoying to put down correctly cause you can’t re-do stuff you did before if it wasn’t an Effect, so I had to manually resize no less than 3 times!
Oh, how cruel the world be!
…I merely jest. Here you go!
JohnMH%20Jevil%20Skin%20animated
Looks pretty neat, doesn’t it?

Hell yeah it does. Thanks!

:unamused: No marvus

Did you mean: fuck yes Marvus

Enough Hiveswap discourse, hot clowns should be discussed in a seperate thread, /off-topic

Also. There’s a green pixel in the bottom right corner of the GIF.

glubshrug

After you mention it my ocd is killing me

I LOVE IT!!! This would be so cool!

I would just like to say that I think this would work really well on trickster with a dagger.

I didn’t want to make it for Trickster, mainly because it already has the Jester skin, which is also a jester/joker. Still, I see your point!