Event ended too early?

I agree, and Deca has been more than generous. However, the event[1] chests[2] haven’t[3] been[4] fixed[5] promptly. The stakes are especially high for casual players/f2p players during this event… and rip keyholders who get screwed continuously. IDK, I’m curious if anyone else got the shortstick during this event, and if so was it recently, and what server. The 2 I saw were staggered on USNW.

Some servers are broken, others are not. Go to another server if you want to do woodland labyrinths.
For some reason EUSW has trading disabled too. I don’t know why, but ya.

:angry:

Lol.

I didnt farm for them as I didnt play first 2weeks of this month but I got 15+ shards this week in just 2 hours of wlabs with my guild.

lol OP

I have done over 30 labs and about 15 second. I have never gotten expo. WHY WORLD WHY?!

@IFap I think the only exception was the UDL out of lack of availability, but i agree with you.

I feel like if you already farmed all of those udls, you might as well finish it now

Am not seeing any bug like this on EUW2 or USE2 over the last few days. Was it just something temporary or are some servers still having no event?

I did a WLab on tuesday or wednesday and the chest spawned, and the events active thing works upon starting the game

was eusw only

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.