Every Server is Full [Seems Fixed Now]

Ive heard hes using a clientless connection, meaning there is little to no bandwidth required. Only enough to connect to the internet

Turns out, being less active in this game is paying off.

I hope so, would be pretty pathetic if he has to do this manually.

If it’s an exploit within the game itself, he doesn’t need a ton of bandwidth for it.

If it’s an actual DDoS, I don’t think he needs that much bandwidth to come from him personally but he does need a fuckton of money to buy a botnet and to keep using it for this long.

Either way, same thing: just leave him have his tantrum over the weekend and thank God you’re not the guy who’s gonna have to clean up his mess first thing Monday morning.

Thanks for clarifying.

And he is crying about getting banned?
Absolutely pitiful.

Some people…

How long u guys think this will take?

43 hours

I have no basis for this

don’t really have any thoughts yet, I’m just waiting for additional information, and the guy who told me about it isn’t part of the team capable of fixing it so he’s in the dark for now too. I’m not surprised at the timing though, the last time something like this happened it was over the weekend as well.

Yes I remember one time I was in a random nexus and then about 200 wizards flooded the server and started making the nazi swatisika the communist symbol and such. He also wrote Bert is back and etc

When did that happen?

Hmmmm about 3 months ago idk

Hmmmmmmmmm, wonder what will happen to our monthly rewards.

*8 lines of crops between water lines

It’s still going?

Yes

yes

asia southeast is up, join while you can !

This is actually unfortunate, I can’t collect my dailies for my mules.

Occasionally some servers open up

Guys this is all just a big misunderstanding, bert is a good guy with great intentions

Hes doing it for fun? or does he have some intention for doing this

Tell me one good intention that will come out of this idea…