Favorite classes?

if we’re combining sword damage with another weapon’s range, wouldn’t wands be objectively better than daggers for range?

yes, but i tried to balance them too. great damage with regular range. not large & not too short. if you really want to create a Really broken unbalanced and best in every sense, just put the best things on every character and bum. you have a Sorcerer who can dealt the damage of a sword and buffing himself and others with berseker/heal/damage/regen at the same time he can turn invisible paralizing & stunning enemies around him.

oh

see I didn’t think that because of this part:

cuz that would be really really strong

Just like the Oreo

I haz a question…

doz enyone like ze zamurai?

Yez

wizard obviously.

Warrior, Paladin, Wizard, Priest.

Oddly enough, Knight is one of my least favourite classes when it doesn’t have an ogmur, and because all of that defense isn’t even worth having endgame. Sure, it’s great when rushing abysses, but 40 base def won’t save you from ice spheres or heavy shotguns.

1#Warrior
2#Mystic
3#Trickster
4#Archer
5#priest
6#Assassin
7#necro
8#paladin
9#knight
10#wizard
11#Sorc
12#ninja
13#Rogue
14#huntress
15#samurai

Ninja, Priest and Archer

Necromancer is 100% my favorite. I like playing with staffs in general, and the skull is a lovely and useful ability with lots of variations. Rushing dungeons with skull is thrilling and satisfying.

It’s been 2 years since the last Favorite Class poll. A while back, we got the long-awaited Samurai and soon we’re gonna meet the Bard! So, for now, let’s review the fan favorites!

What’s your favorite class?

• Rogue
  • Archer
  • Wizard
  • Priest
  • Warrior
  • Knight
  • Paladin
  • Assasin
  • Necromancer
  • Huntress
  • Mystic
  • Trickster
  • Sorcerer
  • Ninja
  • Samurai

0 voters

Choosing one favorite class is pretty difficult for me because there are classes that I love equally.

The Assassin, Rogue, and Trickster are super fun to mess around with. An 8/8 Priest with a Prot can be considered OP. I love the Knight’s DEF. Mystics are epic for WC grinds, even unmaxed and in low levels. I’ve had doubts on the Sorcerer and Samurai for a very long time, but the Sorcerer’s great for farming gods and LOD, and the Samurai can really get stuff done with reasonable DEF, good DPS, and support value.

In the end of the day, though, I think I’ll go with the Paladin because he’s a good balance of DEF, healing, DPS, and support. He’s a solid choice for pretty much anything, whether it’s a huge public event, a guild run, or a solo dungeon. The Paladin used to be my main go-to character before he died a while back.

Ninja most popular :3
hella dps, you can paralyse with mstar, speedy away, wraiths/nil+ST star or even seperate makes you tanky af, compatible with most of the non wis based UT rings, can opt for low spd build and perma speedy with idk what lvl pet (mine is under 80 mheal tho so not that high). Rushing WCs, piercing like an archer with kageboshi. Ray if you’re scared. Vblade/Celestial for dps and sitting on stuff. Snipe if you’re scared with star, self buff with enlightment. tldr ninja op

I imagine as people have gotten better and better pets over time, their opinion of squishier classes has improved.

Ninja is my favourite class and I only have a rare pet. My favourite build for a Ninja is maximising it’s speed, I don’t care about its defence stat at all. Katana is such a fun weapon to use and I love going speedy with the star. My next favourite classes next to the Ninja would be the dagger classes.

Edit: This got merged with the other ones and I saw one of my posts from last march and I said Ninja, Priest and Archer so it seems within a year the Archer and Priest got knocked down by the dagger bois

I’ve gotten to know every class enough to be able to say I’m decent at them all. My favorite class used to be Wizard. The basic, original, "Stand Back, Click, Shoot, Press Spacebar to Shoot More, and Don’t Eat Bullets!™ class. What’s the catch? Get the slightest bit overconfident in your ability to eat shots or go deep on a dangerous enemy, and you might just end up dead.When you try to tank shots on a Wizard, that’s exactly like a long-range artillery battery trying to do what a tank can on the front lines, which is well, tank, and that’s… eh… not quite what Wizard does too well. Not very cool. I don’t like dying. So what’s my favorite class now?

It’s Paladin. Using this class, you can heal not only yourself, but friends too, and deal decent DPS easily in all areas of the game. With an MP-based loadout and good level MHeal [around 84+] you can tank shots better than a Knight or even Jugg warrior with just a GCookie, merely your tradeable Tier 6 Ability, given there’s no Quiet or Silence to ruin your day. Paladin is also the least susceptible melee class to Armor Broken and Armor Pierce due to both Oreo’s invulnerability buff and GCookie’s instant healing when spammed. The only place I can think of that Pally doesn’t shine is dirty tombs and any dungeon where speed benefits rushing more than healing. The Realm itself is also difficult to get across as a Paladin without teleporting to someone already in Godlands. Also, more people play Warrior in endgame areas than Paladin. In most cases I also prefer having the Damaging buff applied to myself rather than Berserk in general. Recently, I have mastered the class itself; just recently, I solo’d the Marble Colossus and Fungal Cavern on my main Paladin which was quite nerve-racking and scary!

Quiet and Silence really are Paladin’s worst enemies [looking at you, pesky Sprite God who’s ruined Godlands rushes since WildShadow times], because despite all the goodness explained above, the survivability, DPS, and group function of the Paladin is packed into the seal. Pally’s only high stats are Wisdom and Defense, and the former affects the ability. Dexterity is the low stat on Paladin’s end, resulting in sub-par DPS output in comparison with other classes, but who cares when you have a friend who loves playing Warrior? Not me! In addition, the Marble Colossus UT set is very good on Paladin, and I can tell the Colossus Sword was designed for the said class because you’re supposed to stand far back for a sword class, yet still hit harder than someone with a T13 sword.

Like every melee, chances of instapopping are very high due to how close you must be to your enemy, forcing you know when to be precise or relaxed with your movement or pay the price. Always carry a ranged sword. Adding on to that beginner-level tip, the class becomes so much better when your pet’s magic heal level goes from:

Level 70: “Am I actually permabuffing? OMGOMGOMG!1!1!!”

To:

Level 91: “Alright now how much MORE can I SPAM GCOOKIE?! FuahahaHAHAHA!!”

The power level of the Pally jumps significantly ahead of where it starts when you are able to spam heals with GCookie. If you haven’t played Paladin since you’ve leveled your legendary pet’s magic heal level a bit, go give Paladin another shot. Even if you don’t like it, it’ll be much stronger, and thus it’ll be easier to make a final decision. I did so, and did not regret it.

TL;DR: I’m aware of both the drawbacks and benefits to playing Paladin, and love everything about it as a result. I like to heal players, I like to increase other player’s damage per shot, I like complimenting Warrior players’ playstyle. Paladin is the class for me.

…Not to mention you can still heal through the “Sick” debuff with the seal spam.

Priest and huntress currently tie in first place for me.

Priest is just fun for casual play since it’s pretty hard to die unless you aren’t paying attention, and additionally you get to press a single button to bring other players back from the brink of death. The Priest’s DPS may not be the best, but it’s enough. Good UT abilities like puri/geb tome, prot, pain, among others, make this class pretty versatile. The ability to heal debuffs is insanely good, and the Priest has access to many tools to ensure you don’t die and let’s you play perhaps a lot riskier than you should on a robe class.

Huntress, meanwhile, has great options for crowd control and single target damage. Although the Archer’s paralyze is good, slow is easier to apply with the trap and less enemies are immune to it. With access to high DPS bows against single targets the Huntress is still good against bosses and with tiered bows can do good damage against several enemies and clear easily. Ctrap is a good swapout and covers the Archer’s paralyze, and other UT traps give the huntress even more utility, though some are hard to get.

Paladin gotta love them.

Assassin because no effort needed getting loot