Helm of the Constructs
Drops from Stone Contruct
Drops from Steel Construct
Drops from Wood Construct
A helmet forged from the Constructs imbued with their powers, what the helmet lacks in damage it makes up for in healing.
- Tier: UT
- MP Cost: 80
- Shots: 10 (90° arc gap)
- Damage 80-100 (90)
- Total Damage: 800-1000 (900)
- Range: 8
- Duration: 5 Seconds
- Cooldown: 6 seconds
- Effect: Speedy on self
- Party Effect: +20 VIT on group for 6 seconds
- Passive Ability: +2 ATT +2 DEX when within 5.5 tiles. (Stacks up to 3)
- Stat Bonus: +5 DEF +5 ATT +5 DEX
- Special properties: Shots Pass through Enemies
- Fame Bonus: 3%
- Feed Power: 450
- Party Effect Originally gave Healing now Buffs Vitality.
- Originally +5 DEX +10 VIT > +5 DfEF +3 ATT +3 DEX > +5 Def +5 ATT +5 DEX
- Added passive ability: +2 ATT +2 DEX when within a 4.5 tile radius.
- Range of Passive Ability originally 4.5 Tiles > 5.5 Tiles
The shots it releases are the same as the construct, the snowballs.
There is gonna be three different sprite for the helm where each one does passively boost every other players attack and dexterity, The helms passive ability only stacks up to 3 giving each player a max boost of +6 ATT/DEX.
Another thing to keep in mind would have to be the passive ability does not affect the warrior that equipped the helm, unless another warrior is near by with the same helm equipped.
Just another idea , I also figured since the Rock Constructs were there to just be there why not give them an actual reason for some people to farm them? so I made a helmet based off the three, each having their own unique part in the design.