Made my very first set in months. I would like to have some feedback!

It’s named ‘‘Undeadslayer’’

Love it! First and last two items dont totally fit color-wise, but I like it nonetheless.

Thank you!

Some sexy sprite xo
Since I’m not a great critic and you can take it with a grain of salt, but the gauntlet looks kinda off imo, maybe add some more colors?

Yeah, I do agree with that.

Look at the gauntlet.

He got us all

The first two and last two don’t have the same color theme, but the first three sprites are amazing. Good job! I’m assuming you haven’t used the Forums at all for a few months?

I have. Just not for sprites

I see. With the gauntlet. :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

Oh…

scuffed and banded. just rework it entirely.

nice one Jam

Ideas Discord in a nutshell

“it sucks but im not gonna tell you how just waste another 2 hours making the entire set again”

The armour and axe look pretty good, although they would be better with different colours imo, and the seal looks like it would fit in game.

The accessory item needs some work but it looks pretty decent.

No one seems to be talking about the gauntlet? That thing is pretty awesome! Probably my favorite sprite out of the four. I bet it was harder than it looks to make, nice work :slight_smile:

you’re not funny

What do you mean? I honestly think it’s good.

i also think the mad lab april fools reskin is better than the original

You’re not helping either. If you don’t like it, tell me how to fix it, or what you don’t like about it. Also, he was talking about his opinion, you can’t just go and attack someone with an opinion different than yours, that’s just shitty.