New Archer Items/Set

Drops locations haven’t been thought of yet and this is my first time designing a set. Hopefully its ok.
Bow of Vulcan

A bow created in the forges of Vulcan himself. Legend says these arrows will incinerate everything in its path.
Tier : UT
Shots: 1
Damage: 150-300
Fire Rate: 80%
Projectile Speed: 8 tiles/second
Lifetime:0.9 seconds
Range:6 tiles
Effects:Shots hit multiple targets
Fame Bonus:5%
Soulbound
Feed Power:1000

Quiver of Eternal Flames
A quiver of everlasting heat. Use carefully, even the strongest will have trouble handling the power.

Tier: UT(SB)
MP Cost: 150
Shots: 2
Damage: 600
Arc: 45°
Projectile Speed: 15 tiles/second
Range: 10
Effect: Bleeding on enemy for 3 second(50 hp per second)s, Slow on self for 2 seconds
Stat Bonus: +3 ATT, + 3 DEX
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 700

Armor of Ignis

An armor crafted with eternal fire to empower the user. Only few are worthy of this.

Tier: UT
On Equip: +16 DEF, +2 DEX, +2 ATT
Fame Bonus: 6%
Soulbound
Feed Power: 1,000

Ring of Fiery Wrath

A sturdy ring worn by those in the forges to protect from the fire.

Tier: UT
On Equip: +5 ATT, + 5 SPD, + 80 HP
Fame Bonus: 5%
Soulbound
Feed Power: 800

considering ring stats i’d say this should drop from something earlygame

I like the sprites but with a balance perspective only the bow and possibly the quiver would every see any play.

Would changing the ring to + 3 spd help?

just like the magic woods set

I’d say it would definitely be a lot better than. I probably would put that on my archer then

aight

crown is 6 attack 6 dex 110 hp btw
maybe 5 att 6 spd 100 hp
(assuming its endgame)

Pure white isn’t looking good with dark red. I would try something like orange.

armor is op

what makes this bow different from void bow?

A bow with an average damage of 225 And no fire rate decrease

• Bow is overpowered

I don’t like the sprite of the armor, needs more shading imo.

• Also I think the armor is over powered, giving the same def as a T11 armor and being near wearing a crown at the same time

And 110 HP for a ring that gives you 5Att and 5Spd, I think the HP increase should be something like 40.

I will refine them. They stats were worse when I first posted it but the first few feedbacks described everything as underpowered.

I can definitely see that on the armor. Great feedback thanks

Alright, I can see why.
I think everything is balanced now. The only thing I would change is some shading on the armor and maybe drop the feedpower of it by 100.
I would also list what enemy and bag they drop from, and why. (Because you can’t make something like a medusa dropping an ogmur)

Do you see that armor…

The set is pretty nice, and I like the quiver, but the armor is pretty OP

Ring seems a bit underpowered for a white. kind of depends on where it drops though. Armor is overpowered, as noted by everyone. How does bleeding work on an enemey? For us, it just stops vit but monsters don’t have vit so does bleeding just deal 10 (or is it 20) damage/sec but not be able to kill a target?

Nope. Sick stops vit.

Bleeding deals you damage over time, if you remember the manor hellhounds inflict it.

If the lifetime is 0.6, and the projectile speed is 8 tiles/second, then the range would not be 6 tiles, because 8 x 0.6 is 4.8