New Heavy Armor Idea | Breastplate of Enchanted Light

###Breastplate of Enchanted Light

This breastplate is far from strong, but it has a faint glow as if it protects in a different way.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Special properties: Immunity to debuffs
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 1000
    ####Drops From:
  • Golden Oryx Effigy

####More info
Sprite by PisakPL. Anyways I wanted to make an armor the gave immunity to debuffs. And your probably thinking “OMG THAT IS TOO OP!!! :-1:” Well I added 0 def on the armor to balance it. Imo it is a situational item that can kill you from the lack of def or can save your life by protecting you from nasty debuffs like confuse and paralyze

• Sprite dont have shadows
  • This is piuri 4ever?!
  • i really dont like when ppl give for armors/rings Special properties
  • but i like idea

I tried :confused:

you make it sound op that way, but yeah basically

Sooooooooooooooo is it good or bad? What should I change?

IDk its funny idea, balanced

This+oreo+indomptible+unmaxed def=28 damage from beach pirates.

:+1:

First why would you wear that set? second is that a such a bad thing?

It means while you are leveling you are bound to get one shot by a hobbit mage or something

I don’t like the color scheme, green, yellow and black aint my thing. Even though the all immunity buff is nice, I don’t see this being used too often

Don’t level with rare items and don’t use this until maxed

It isn’t an op ut like the dblade or pixie or jugg. It is useful in certain situations. Maybe its too situational but it isn’t a all around useful item like some uts are.

I see what you’re going for, but I think the -10 DEF is too much, even for a Knight. This removes the point of the melee class, as they NEED high def. The concept is great, but the -10 DEF is way too far. I could see this working with perhaps 10-12 def though.

Overall, GREAT concept, but the balancing is not good. Also, the sprite is on the uglier side, mainly due to the extreme contrasts.

ok but 10-12 is too much for an item that grants immunity to debuffs I would maybe do 0 def or like 5 def.

I don’t know how to fix it saying I can’t sprite for the life of me.

It’s alright dude, I’m the same. Tbh, I never judge an item by its sprite, so it does not affect my final judgement on this item in any way, shape, or form.

Sprite is a 100% change, colors don’t go together. I also don’t like “special properties.” but it is unique. If you put that on a knight, that will be really OP. So a definate nerf on stats.

However there is no defense. usually a maxed knight has boat loads of defense but in this case it needs more. Even a defense buff from a ub def would still have the knight with very low def.

Edit: my armor with ub def and colo would give the knight only 61 def. That is very low considering and old tops set gives 75 def.

I’d probably only use this as a swapout or for areas with armor percing attacks. Debuffs I can live with, having no def or +health (depending on the armor) I can not.

Is that such a bad thing? Mind you pirates do 5 damage per shot. If you stand in the middle of the desert with a semi overapawn and maxed life you’ll die within seconds even with a pet.
Instead of a hobbit mage doing 80 damage per shots wave it will do a simple and lovelly 272 damage ^^

This armor doesn’t effect armor pierce, only debuffs such as armor break.

exactly why this is a situational item. Plus it does give some minor hp/vit

I changed it so it gives 0 def instead of -10 so not a problem anymore :slight_smile:

Quadrocube meant that its only worth using in places where def doesnt matter
Icecave-lost halls-shaitans-