New Heavy Armor Idea | Breastplate of Enchanted Light

Other possibly useful places:

Sarcs - for stun and weak immune
Nut rage - for paralyze immune
Lab confuse rooms
Places with lots of quieting attacks

why not use an armor with better stats if def doesn’t matter?

Hobbit Mage one shot LOL!

Because ice caves (the main armor piercing attack dungeon I had in mind when writing the comment) are debuff central

probably the best place for this armor ^^

To be honest, this thing is pretty much useless as it doesn’t provide any defense points, like the Robe of the Tlatoani.

Facepalm

This is a joke/trivia dude…
Stop acting so serious wtf

just add knight and a divine pet and you get an unstoppable monster

Who else first thought of Ninja Turtles when u saw the sprite?

Im not allowed to respond to people when they tell me things that are wrong with my idea? I would respond alot better to a reply if they suggest something like “Add 3 attk and remove the hp.”

yes but the lack of def will definitely slow the knight down even with a high base def

lol

For this to be a thing, Deca would have to add playersided debuff immunities. This is to differentiate it from hacked clients that have a debuff “immunity” toggle. Otherwise, it’s in my opinion a bad idea (Knight can stun, so u wont need def. People who are good at the game can dodge most shots.) You could balance this out by giving it 0 stat bonuses, aswell as also making you immune to every status effect. That IS including positive status effects such as Berserk and Damaging.

Btw a spriting tip is to not use Black as a last shade of something. Instead, use the darkest shade of the color you want, but you have to see that it is the color that you want. (As dark as it can get to still be recognized as that color, not black.)

This does not apply to gray.

he made something like this
i just wanna no remove orginal collors

Oh, I see.

I tried.

Heyy, thats pretty good.

stop getting so defensive. Literally just noting something funny about your armor, stop trying to act as if you’re getting attacked.

/off topic

Im not going to argue with you but Im not acting defensive. I am explaining the reasons why I stand by my item. People sya that the armor is not useful in several situations. I am then trying to explain why I think my armor is useful in certain situations. Maybe you’re interpreting a different tone of voice then I am meaning to put it as. Im not trying to come off as aggressive whatsoever, Im am simply trying to state my claims in favor of my item to create a constructive conversation. It seems you are interpreting that as me arguing that my item is good and everyone else is wrong.

Ok, adding no stat buffs is a good idea ill add. I think immunity to all stat buffs is a decent idea but would then be useless on warrior/pally because their ability is to give stat buffs. I want this to be at least usable for classes other than knight. other than that I like the idea

Edit: derp didn’t read closely enough I didn’t notice the suggestion :stuck_out_tongue: thought there was a problem with op.

the comment I’m referring to

it’s just funny…

A bit late to say but no I was not saying the only places it is worth using, rather I was saying the places I would most likely find myself using it.

Saying “only worth” implies that I think the armor is bad or useless