New Heavy Armor Idea | Breastplate of Enchanted Light

Waiit, if you have negative defense and get armor broken. What the fuck happens? If you for example get hit by a pirate (a 4 damage shot). Will you take 4 damage or 28 damage? :thinking:

Lol, imagine the -24 def, and the marble seal which gives armored. You would be at a -48 def. Taking 52 damage from a Pirate ROFL.

pretty sure you gain armor

when you have armor broken your def maybe will be 0
and when you have armored and you have -24 Def you will have -12 Def , no -48 Def

Looks pretty cool. Although I prefer DEF than immunity, the creativity is actually pretty impressive.

When I looked at this I thought “oh great another item with special properties” but this would actually be perfectly balanced imo. Only thing it might be too op with is in a tomb when the bosses shoot their paralyze rings that are almost impossible to dodge

iron lantern

MMm like this

No

thank

you…

those shadows look pretty bad, kinda overdone and doesn’t fit with realm

What about fights that involve a lot of pet stasis but you can just tank waves of shots because your pet remains non-chicken. Seems kinda op! :c

wait wot?
why you comment my sprite not a tread?

more rotmg

more recolor

Bes??? Doesn’t paralyze???

Interesting concept… I’m still not a great fan of special properties of any kind - in that matter, I’m probably one of the most conservative -w-

I do think it means you’ll gain defense. According to RealmEye, it “sets target’s defense to 0”, so…

I’m not too sure why I said paralyze, I meant weakening stars lmao

I don’t really know what you’re saying here; tread is not a word and I didn’t comment about the sprite at all…

Noooooiiiiiicccceeeee.

Just because it gives immunity to debuffs doesn’t make it op

It gives no def. therefore you’re knight is gonna have to dodge and can’t just tank everything. You are sacrificing 24 def for a Special property that isn’t even good in several situations.

Useless situations:
Sprite
Abyss
Snake pit
Several events
Anywhere with little to no debuffs

Helpful situations:
Ice cave
Tomb
Shatts
Other places with a ton of debuffs

I say it you wanna comment orginal post just comment but why you reply to my comment when you dont have anything to say abaut my sprite