[New Robe Idea] Ghostly Tatters

Ghostly Tatters

I have really no idea how this robe would look, so help on the sprite would be very much appreciated.

Ghosts are quite vicious, but they are without substance.

Tier UT
On Equip +12 DEX, +12 ATT, +9 DEF, -60 HP
Fame Bonus 5%
Soulbound Soulbound
Feed Power 650
Loot Bag Assigned to White Bag
Drops From Septavius the Ghost God

This robe sacrifices DEF and takes away HP, in exchange for a massive attack buff in the form of +5 DEX and +9 ATK. Basically, this robe would make the glass-cannon robe classes even more so. It also does not provide any WIS or MP boost, so in many ways it is the offensive counter part of the Soulless Robe.

Please comment with any suggestions or critiques. This will be the fourth item that I have made, so please make sure to give me any suggestions or comments. Also, feel free to resprite it if you feel like the sprite is off…

How would you rate the item design overall?

• Great
  • Good
  • Average
  • Bad
  • Awful

0 voters

Would you use this item if you got it?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I noticed this didn’t have any replies, so I felt like this deserved some written attention.

First off - UDL already has a robe, which is the biggest fact that stands out to me. As for the stats, it’s simply not worth it. Let’s compare this with the well-known GSorc. The Ghostly Tatters sacrifices 4 DEF, 60 HP, 6 WIS, and 55 MP all for a measly +5 ATT bonus (since gsorc gives 4 ATT) and 5 DEX. In other words, buff up the stats because it’s underpowered.

Second thing - Lower the Feed Power. 900 is as much as the Doom Bow, which doesn’t add up.

I know this is a kinda late reply but like 5 atk and 5 dex is kinda huge. Ain’t no one give a shit about wis so we’re really talking about 4 def, 60 hp, and 55 mp for 5 atk and 5 dex and 5 atk and 5 dex is kinda a big deal. My problem is that I really just don’t need more dps on my staff classes and would like to survive instead.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.