Ninja is kinda bad, so let's fix it

Ninjas can play with warriors, but you have to keep in mind that one day all your warrior friends will be dead.

This is so sad. Like and share and comment your thoughts.

Jeez guys calm down. Warrior is OP we get it. Some people want a challenge or a class that requires skill to be good. 8/8 ninja is just as good as warrior, but both have scenarios that they are better in. Let’s just leave it at that holy crap.

Press F to pay respeks

OMEGALUL

Just played ninja again. My thoughts.
It’s still way too squishy, still has to get close. Looses hp too easily.
It’s okay at rushing, would still rather prefer a warrior because of def.

Changing up Ninja

inb4 I say something everyone’s already said…

The only change Ninja might need is an increase from max HP from 720 to 740 or 750, and even then, I think that’s pushing it.
A lot of people don’t like playing Ninja because of its squishiness, but I think that also means that they might be playing the class too aggressively because they are used to being able to tank shots.
Sure, there are a fair number of enemies that can shoot near undodgable shots, so it’s not completely that way.

Also, I seem to notice that there’s a trend among posts regarding a Ninja buff: 75 speed.
I really don’t understand this - 60 spd is perfectly in the middle. You’re not as fast as a dagger class because of your Star’s Speedy bonus, which is a compensation of some kind for that.
60 speed allows for agile movement that gives you an edge, but doesn’t send you flying into the sun if you hold down that A key for more than 0,2-19561396713976 milliseconds.

If anything, I highly advise thinking more thoroughly on what niche a class has and how they compare to other classes in common situations. There are plenty of reasons why Ninja is objectively worse than Warrior, but there are also plenty of reasons why Ninja is not.

too squishy for a class with a little bit more then 4.5 range, unless you have good pet kinda fucked in god farming

It’s a glass cannon class, of course it’s going to be a bit squishy.

that’s probably why everybody (most people) dont like ninja, because is almost all cases something like a wiz is more viable then a ninja

There’s still preference. And there’s situations where Ninja is indeed better than Wizard, and vice versa, but that doesn’t mean that a class is bad or anything.

Also, I just realized having like three or four stars on the screen at a time makes me immediatly dc.
Aren’t they just projectiles?

that’s because when you spam your ability as fast as your thumb can possible mash that spacebar, the game kicks you out because it thinks you might be using some sort of script. this applies to other abilities that don’t have a cooldown, most notably spells. just slow down your hyperactive ability spam, it can’t be good for your keyboard anyway.

ninja stars have a throwing cooldown of 1 second or so tho
how tf u getting 3-4 on screen outside of ninjutsu?
i mean there is that ninja secret method of hold+double tap for stacked double shuriken

The second one It doesn’t count as damage

All these other kids got shitty explanations that are so long,
imma explain it in one word:

NO

yes it does
at least, it shows as a damage number

bet a life pot to your friend, if he see two shuriken shoot out of your ninja in one second

yea lol.

ninja’s dps is not near one of the highest maybe like top 5.

ninja is to squishy for it’s offense to be of any use.

the trap has a time to be set making it so you have to have the enemy walk into it if you use archer it’s just a point and click also you’re saying you don’t like better stats and damage in general? no wonder you like the ninja.

the warrior has around double the dps and with the helmet it insanely outperforms the ninja.

if you compare a warriors helm to a ninjas shuriken they both give the same effect that benefit the character in the same way? so how would one be better it’s just ninja has 10 more speed as a base stat making it slightly faster.

if using abilities warrior has way more than double the dps very close to the same speed ninja is faster by a bit and warrior has insane amounts of defense ontop of everything else he does better. The only way for a ninja to outclass a warrior is for about 4 or more enemies to be clustered ontop of each other and not attack any of them or have the shots be shorter than the ninja’s range.

the ninja is loved because people like it’s ability for the damage and it’s speed it’s mainly a mind game of someone thinking “wow this is insane dps” even though it may not really be all that great.

@TokinBud and someone who ignores the facts just means they aren’t that smart