Patch X.28.0 - Month of the Mad Samurai

That’s obstacles, not walls. So trees or rocks. Nothing can pass through solid walls.

except aoes

and tricksters.

[Edit: merged the below post and replies onto here, to keep the discussion about the new samurai items from fragmenting.]

Akuma Slayer Set

For ST set stat bonuses, click here.

Initial looks at the set, it looks pretty bog standard, the ring isn’t so good however.

Both the Waki Sprite and the Ring Sprite are currently not availible on the Wiki, but they’re in game.

Wow old chest has loot now
Not that its worth it

Well, loot in addition to potions, yes.

any clue where it will drop from?

This is a really well done set, DECA keeps improving more and more as they create more content. I’m totally against 16x16 sprites but in fact I loved this one, it resembles a fine arcade style.

On the other hand, it’s a shame that they keep releasing stuff that is soulbound on mistery boxes. Grinding for a whole soulbound set is literal mental torture as of now.

If at least the game prevented us from getting repeated pieces, the grind would be more efficient and make players happier. In fact, I would get back to the game if most of my grinding hours were not going to trash with no progress to show.

edit.
This is completely unrelated but I just realized there’s someone mimicking my forum information from here, on a hacking site. @moderators what should I do about this?

Katana and armor from daichi, other two from the chest. Just realized, maybe this means we’ll get a MT rework soon

@Dacammel and @Novachiz

Incorrect.

Kazekiri and Kamishimo from Daichi and Ryu’s blade and Akuma’s tear from Old Chest.

They should already be in-game.

I believe the second wing will come in the form of a seperate dungeon in the form of a Part II.
The Mountain Temple has already been re-worked in the sense that Daichi’s Study was added as an additional/Treasure room.

I literally gave you the link to the Set on the Wiki, if I made it it would not be in a .jpeg format. :man_facepalming:t5:

No need to be rude about it, why else would I critise the ring for blatantly being bad?

Yes thats what I said

:man_facepalming:t5:. How does a chest count as a boss by anyone’s standard?
:joy:

Oh that part, lmao. You’re right

Wondering if they are thinking of respriting the other wakizashis in the style of the ST, or if it’s merely a one-off different.

Ryu’s Blade

Royal Wakizashi

I think I like the new design more.

Stole this from Reddit.

That’s what I meant. Said it wrong though