Rarest Item?

You do recognize the OP say non event white?

I got two in 132 runs

still a rather unreasonable droprate

That I definitely agree with, problem is I never said that the penetrating blast spell was hands down the rarest item in the game, it just seems the rarest to my friend and I cuz we have never obtained it after constantly farming it compared to other events :>

ā€œThe rarest item is the item youā€™re actively hunting forā€ - Every Collector ever

I got it, i didnā€™t know it was good, i died on a 0/8 wizard 2 days later

Nectar Crossfire is pretty rare

(sad farmer noises)

It was quite rare for me yea, took me almost a hundred nests of trooms for me to finally get it

I believe Mighty Stein Is one of the rarest white bags/items.

Would you say, Battle of the Nexus drops are rarest?

If weā€™re strictly talking dungeon drops that you can technically get into year 'round, due to limited keys and the fact the whites are moderately rare then Iā€™d say theyā€™re up there in rarity yes. Iā€™m honestly not sure how frequently the keys release so itā€™s hard for me to say. But during times when thereā€™s an abundance of keys opening theyā€™re not all that hard to get

Some items not yet mentioned to throw in for consideration:

Of perma-available items, how about the alien cloths? Alien weapon white bags seem a lot more common than the cloths.

Eg. Malogian Cloths, from the final boss in red:

Thereā€™s cloths from the UFO too that, due to 1x UFO per many wormholes, could be equal rarity, or even rarer than the planetary ones.

Of limited availability items:

• Quintessential Quiver (ST that only drops from The Glitch special event enemy):
    (I discounted Useless Katana which also drops from The Glitch because many players got given one ā€˜freeā€™ in the past, see the wiki on it for more info.)

• The Paranormal Wizard reskin STs were I believe only in for one event, last Halloween:

• Thereā€™s probably some other cloths that have never been repeated, eg. the wiki has a limited edition cloths section.

• Or yeah probably some obscure char skin hatcher or pet skin hatcher item will only have few people who kept it unhatched, or unfed/undropped (if duplicated). Like Iā€™ve got this wormy dude out of a chest event, thereā€™ll be some bizarre examples like this Iā€™m sure, where people have saved instead of used it, from an event or a shop box:

Now that I think about it, whichever Gladiator skin was awarded from arena event.

i donā€™t know about you, but i see that a few times every now and again

I meant the skin unlocker as an item.

Not the rarest drop rate of items still dropping of course, but in Decaā€™s small useless info announcement this was includedā€¦ Proud holder of an Amethyst dagger XD

(also I had no idea those medals were so rare, or the america ring lol)

Edit: Also have no idea what the last two are, the jade beetle and the trophyā€¦ Maybe during my long hiatus from rotmgā€¦

Those two are limited time contest rewards for speedrunning things. The first one, jade beetle is basically 10 spd and buffed nile and abyssal trophy is basically a potato minus the def and 4 more spd and 1 less every dps stat.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.