Robe of Damnation - Chasm of Great Evil

This item is from the Chasm of Great Evil.

Robe of Damnation

A vile and powerful robe that comes from the depths of an unknown world. It is riddled with banished power.

On Equip:
+11 Defense
+105 Maximum MP
+5 Wisdom
Fame Bonus: 6%

This robe has a unique property that sets it apart from other robes that drop: its massive Mana increase. The 2nd highest Mana increase is only 60, provided by the Robe of the Star Mother, which gives this a unique edge over all other robes, while also giving it 11 Defense, which is more than enough. It also gives 5 Wisdom as an added benefit. For any robe class, this could be a blessing… especially Wizard and Priest.

This Robe will drop from the event related to the dungeon, which will have lots of help from @PENGINBOSS.

Added some Wisdom, as suggested by @Inuarte. And removed 2 Defense, as suggested by @CaesarVIII.

I understand that the mana pool could be seen as a defensive and an offensive stat, but what bothers me is the amount of wisdom added. Why can’t it be 5 or 6 wis? You would be sacrificing attack and wis when compared to other robes. I don’t understand how you come up with these stat bonuses when creating these items. plx xplain

The main focus of the robe is to gain a shitton of Mana while having a very fair amount of Defense. The little bit of Wisdom is just an added small bonus for the classes that need it.

I also added only a bit of Wisdom because the Ritual Robe is where you’d want to go for an extremely high amount of it. This is for Mana, whereas Ritual is for Wisdom. I may add some Attack, though… maybe.

I caught it, don’t worry.

idk about attack. I see this robe more as an ability-focused robe. I would consider adding 3 more wis to the robe as it is now. It is still 7 less wis than the ritual, and if you count the new update, its 10 less. adding some wis wouldnt hurt.

Depending on how hard the event is you might want to lower the def to 11. As of now, you get 50 extra MP at the cost of 2 att and 1 wis which doesnt seem like a whole lot. Then again I havent seen the event yet so take this with a grain of salt

priest gonna spam prot with this >_<

It’s going to be at the (intended) difficulty level of the Lost Sentry or so, with it being an actual threat and not just memorization of shot patterns and watching where Spooky Boi is.

Besides, 2 isn’t too much Defense.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.