Not chubby, thicc

Tough Choices

Pages 1096-1100

Authorā€™s Notes: 1.1k frames. Holy f u c k

Full Comic Layout

How in the hell can the tentacle do -15 damage

ima hackusate

pardon my chickenscratch, was supposed to be

tend to have ones marked with a line underneath, atleast how Iā€™ve come to write them on paper

however much 1S damage is to you could be equal

Donā€™t worry Rhea. weā€™ve had to eat less damagiing bullets compared to death. I hope you have HP pots!

What shall she ever do?

Pages 1101-1105

Authorā€™s Notes: All your friends are gone. Good luck.

Full Comic Layout

Oof. Established she chugged her HP pots, and glimpse into her usual party dynamicā€¦ Though I have to say I donā€™t remember which is whom.
Also, whoā€™d thought Dreadstump would be the firepower to the technical Davy and supportive Bilge. His old colors are showing!

All purpose solution

Pages 1106-1110

Authorā€™s Notes: Could of made this scene suspenseful. But why not some quicky drafted humor?
And donā€™t take Dreadstump as plotting a scheme, its just been a while since heā€™s had a real thought.

Full Comic Layout

Holy crap lmao. You got me in the 1st half, not gonna lie. Since Iā€™m trained to have either dark outer panel or cloudy frame to show that this is a thought, I went back and forth on the 1st 2 panels.

Foreshadowing stumpy killing Rhea after he deems her useless/recovering his zeal? hmmmmm

I thought about trimming the panels, but I didnā€™t want to make it too obvious, but considered. And I wouldnā€™t come to see Dreadstump plot a revenge plan, its just a long time since the answer to all his problems have been ā€œfire a cannonball at itā€

Flash of Hope

Pages 1111-1115

Authorā€™s Notes: I wonder myself why I never put action sounds in big flashy bubbles like in classic comics. ah well.

Full Comic Layout

Rhea died at level 20, ate cobblestone

Untitled16_20191023103741

I do remember an outdated Minecraft Mod for adding ROTMG stuff and wanted to flex my brain for adding more mechanics to it, but coding with Java to me is a pain but maybe someday someone will come along and make a big ROTMGxMinecraft crossover.

you have me lowkey considering it now

Well Iā€™d hate to derail the thread, but I did see this, seems to be used as a plugin on premade maps. It depends whether or not how true you wanna go back to actual ROTMG over just having an RPG styled minecraft server/mod.

The General Chat Thread

Okay Iā€™m a bit confused, but did Stumpy fire humself AT Rhea? Massive balls, and impressive that it broke the tentacles!

What, you donā€™t carry a big red cannonball around with you for just such an occasion? Donā€™t think he does either.

A sacrifical shot

Pages 1116-1120

Authorā€™s Notes: The human cannonball experiment may not be the best one.

Full Comic Layout

Stumpy: 800 HP, +20% per player
MBC Tentacles: 300 damage.

LIVE BOI LIIIIVE