Scepter of Division (Sorcerer Scepter)

I’m pretty sure that is one of @Curlip’s sprites…

It looks really familiar.

Maybe from here:

One of @Scorchmist’s sprites

it was actually made by piggby, but i also remember a sprite that was even more similar to that.

Huh. I have no idea then.

Yeah, I remember @Curlip posting the sprite in one of @PwrNewAcct’s post. I think in a guide or something.

its from here

So did @Cenamuch buy it off of @Curlip or what? Very confusing.

No he allowed me to use it

And now I am going to give him credit because I forgot earlier who made this sprite

Ah ok. I was worried that you stole it off him xD

I did? I’ve coming up blank on saying that, but I don’t really care.

That sprite is basically my example sprite at this point. I use it to demonstrate borders I apply as well as my presentation style for sprites.

Original use here:

(Similar idea coincidently)

I tried again today actually and got to the vault statue without the full screen. When you angle the screen using screen rotation and with the view off-centered you should be able to just barely see the islands which you use to walk to the statue. Try rotating the screen to like a 45 degree angle and you should be able to make it in this way.

What is this sprite…
DIVISION. It looks like the chicken leg of doom with a dry spaghetti noodle stabbed through it…
At this rate I’m not gonna pay for your work at all…[quote=“Cenamuch, post:1, topic:8241”]
Effect: Divides the damage between all, ignores enemy defense
[/quote]

So 300 divided by enemies on the screen? Well, this I would only probably use on a single boss…

Like this idea, this scepter is spammable whilst dealing decent damage. For only 1 enemy/boss of course, this is awful for crowd control.[quote=“Cenamuch, post:1, topic:8241”]
Drops From: Coming (not so) soon!
[/quote]

Janus? It makes sense and serves Janus a little more purpose…
Skull Shrine? I don’t think skull shrine has a white yet…

I originally made it for one of my own ideas and just kind of threw it all over the forums because it was simple. Cenamuch never got me to make it special and I’m still doubting wether he asked for permission. (My memory is that bad)

It was never meant to be bought it was more of a placeholder scepter sprite so I could work on the mechanics first.

I’m kinda disappointed in Cenamuch, the idea is the same as the scepter of astral mist, but that’s fine b/c its a common idea, and they other scepter was made a while ago. But he had a super high probability of knowing that idea since he had the same sprite as that idea.

Meaning. Same sprite. Same idea. Worse Name.

1/10.

At least credit curlip in the original post, not sure if you actually asked him, i’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Just wanted to remind you of the orb of conflict.

You act like I’m a great item-maker and I just made an item that wasn’t that good to all my fans. Just a reminder, I’ve only made one real item before.

Although none of you are going to believe me, I’ve never actually seen that idea, so I didn’t judge this idea on his.

I remember that I was talking with you on this other post and you mentioned your sprite bazaar or whatever it was called. I asked you for permission to use that scepter, and you agreed, which is why I immediately saved that scepter and never used it until now. But this idea has become a flop anyways so I hope you won’t be too angry. If you don’t want me to use the sprite, I’ll take it off right away. Sorry.

No it’s not. I didn’t base my idea off his because I’ve never seen it until now.

I’m sorry for everyone who was kind of

because I stole @Curlip’s sprite and idea, but now that I’ve explained my case to you, I hope it’s alright. Curlip please tell me if you don’t want me to use your sprite. @moderators close please I’ll try to create a better item next time. Maybe check out my Double Boomerang idea if you can.

this had nothing to do with f the idea or not, you could’ve made a gsorc + 1mp and have me less dissappointed. [quote=“Cenamuch, post:39, topic:8241”]
Although none of you are going to believe me,
[/quote]

ok if u say so, i’ll give the benefit of the doubt [quote=“Cenamuch, post:39, topic:8241”]
I didn’t base my idea off his because I’ve never seen it until now.
[/quote]

cool. but doesnt mean its the same idea, my ideas are prob the same as some other random other dudes which i have never seen.

truth is, it doesnt matter if u saw it or not. I dont really care.

that white is technically non-existent

I’d rather use the ST orb

Nah like I said in my original reply, I really don’t mind. What I’m more worried about is the fact that I don’t remember you asking, do you mind linking or finding the discussion?

um, too reach vault statue you need to enable screen rotation AND turn off “center player” under the graphics tab in options menu