Shatters Chest Event (Aug 4th to Aug 7th)

Crossposted from Reddit, as an edit to their X.16.0 patch post:

& Twitter:

Shatters Chest
Motmg chest events
Event timezone
MotMG 2017 Discussion Thread (the anointed MEGATHREAD)
MotMG 2017 Updated Calendar
MotMG 2017 Discussion Thread (the anointed MEGATHREAD)

what does the shatters chest drop???

Crap I spent 30 minutes with trio guild to clear and I got a moss and a mystery stat pot…

I’ve only seen to drop tokens which for clearing a shatters is not really worth what will turn into wine or a random SB pot

Not worth clearing an entire shatts. Last years it was good and dropped things like decades, and sun staff. This year it sucks.

ST set, crown, moss/stone/oryx tokens, random pot, and random tops from what ive seen

I believe it also drops a baby purple drake pet stone according to rotmg reddit.

Not true at all, that chest event was completely RANDOM, and clearing a shatts made no difference on whether or not a chest spawned. The chest event you are thinking about dropped a similar drop table, only with winter reskins rather than tokens and the pet stone.

It drops all 3 whites, tops, the ST set, all the tokens, mystery stat potions and baby purple drake pet stone. I can confirm it drops the ST set and the whites; guildies got ST set parts and we’ve got 3 whites from the chest.

You get a chance at all the whites, tops, tokens, the st set, and 2000 feed power if you don’t want the pet stone. What’s bad in that?

I’m gonna say the honest truth.

The chest blows. Primarily it’ll drop mystery stat potions, along with moss tokens. Both of which are not worth the time/effort spent clearing the dungeon. Unless you decide to do the wise thing; locate a large group hosting them and just leech your way through it. If your account is blue star and you’ve done less than 10 shatters, you’ll probably get a white from every chest.

Have fun!

It may be the honest truth for you, but not for everyone. My friend got a bracer in the first event chest he did. Usually it only takes a few more minutes to clear, depending on the cooperation of the group and the competence.

Had a “lol” experience in a pub one EUW2 just after the event went live.

Three people yelling at a trickster not to kill secret switch, who only replied in not-English. Then tried to get the group to focus on 2nd switch not 1st, to enable the south door opening to at least try and get the thing cleared, ofc it failed and 25 ppl piled into fight TwiArchmage while south was still half uncleared. GG.

It seems pub shatters are starting to clear VERY fast. I managed to do one in about 8 minutes, and still got 2/4 (although my computer protested that very frequently)

Shatters Chest Event was extended by a day. :crazy_face:

Edit: adding link to survey about white bags looted in this event:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.