[Spoilers] Fungal(/Crystal) Cavern Item Buffs, Reskin Wizard ST, Reskin CDirk, Halloween Food/Bottles/Tokens and more

subect to change

lots of stuff

even more items get into costumes omg

Though, these aren’t part of the pumpkin/skulls.

Paranormal Wizard Set

wow it’s by aurum again what a surpris

Supernatural Staff

While working in a lab late one night, a wizard beheld an eerie sight.

Spectral Spell

The ghouls all came from their humble abodes to get a jolt from his electrodes.

Immortal Mantle

The scene was rocking, all were digging the sounds. Igor on chains, backed by his baying hounds.

Phantom Pendant

Everything was cool, Ruthven’s a part of the band. And his monster mash was the hit of the land.

Reskins

The reskin event whites are the exact same as actual event whites now.

• Reskin jugg gives the same stats as a jugg now (+10 DEF, +5 SPD from +8 and +4)

• Reskin conflict no longer has a 5 second cooldown (only a year late)

The situation last year was absolute ass, deca ghosted everyone.

• omg reskin cdirk

Phantasm Dirk

A short lived dirk which saw little use in the hands of a quickly slain adventurer, too lucky for their own good. Knowing its purpose was left unfulfilled, it seeks to eliminate the evil chicken menace from beyond the grave.
Sprite Credits: Aurum

food

in order

Caramel Apple

A rich caramel coating on a tart Granny Smith apple.

900 FP

Candy Apple

If the candy didn’t rot your teeth, this sure will!

900 FP

Sugar Gummy Worm

A sugar-coated gummy delight! Except for when somebody replaces it with an actual worm.
Sprite Credits: Lily

1300 FP

Rainbow Gummy Worm

Taste the Rainbow Gummy Worm… feel the Rainbow Gummy Worm!

1300 FP

Eyecicle

What an eyesore!

5000 FP

also looks like https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Eye_Spring

Chocolate Bar

People afraid of tricks will usually give this to you. It’s delicious!
Sprite Credits: Trensient

10000 FP

bottles

in order again

Zombie Bottle

“Brainsss!” - Zombie Horde.

Stats: +5 ATT for 30 seconds in 8 tile radius
Effect: Turns group into Infected Assassins (only in realm)
(also not sure if the item itself is only usable in realms, or if it’s just the effect)

Bat Bottle

“Ladies And Gentleman, this is my dark magic!” - Lord Ruthven.

Stats: +5 DEX for 30 seconds in 8 tile radius
Effect: Turns group into Vampire Beast Rogues (only in realm)

Ghost Bottle

“Who let the ghosts out…boo, boo, boo, boo!” - Septavius the Ghost God.

(yikes)

Stats: +5 WIS for 30 seconds in 8 tile radius
Effect: Turns group into Ghost Huntresses (only in realm)

Greater Zombie Bottle (1, 2 and 3)

exact same as the normal one but has multiple doses

Greater Bat Bottle (1, 2 and 3)

wow the same thing again

Greater Ghost Bottle (1, 2 and 3)

this one actually uses the same sprite as the normal ghost bottle but i dont think that’s intended

Tokens

Soul Spark (up till 25)

Collect stacks and bring them to the Tinkerer to complete his Quests!

Cursed Coin (up till 25)

Bone Sigil (up till 25)

Cem stuff

minor changes

Soul’s Guidance

Amplitude: 0.8 -> 0.7
5% chance to release a Forgotten Soul -> 10% chance to release a Forgotten Soul

Spectral Ring of Horrors

-2 DEF -> +3 DEF

Set Bonus

2 piece: +3 DEX, +4 WIS -> +4 DEX, +4 WIS
4 piece: +80 HP -> +80 HP, +5 ATT, +5 DEX

Fungal Cavern Item Reworks

Sporous Spray Spell

description change only
Mushroom Damage: 500 damage -> 500 damage within 3 sqrs
also the mushroom is bigger wow, same for the tome

Echoes Prism

Mark is reset after 10 seconds -> Mark is reset after 30 seconds

Crystal Shield

-40 SPD on self -> -30 SPD on self
85 mp/sec -> 70 mp/sec
Cooldown: 10 -> 5

Crystallised Fang’s Venom

no longer armor breaks the user
Radius: 2.5 -> 4
Throw Time: 0.6 -> 2 seconds
Cooldown: 5 -> none (0.5)

Crystallised Mist

Damage Threshold: 100 -> 70
Proc Cooldown: 60 -> 45 seconds
Invis Duration: 3 -> 8 seconds
Stats: +6 DEF, +6 SPD -> +60 HP, +6 DEF, +8 SPD

Cave Dweller Trap

Cooldown: 1 -> none (0.5)
MP: 85 -> 75
Description: Crystal Sentry: Deals 450 damage to the closest target within 8 sqrs every 0.8 seconds
Damage: 355 -> 450
Sentry Duration: 3 -> 6 seconds
Deals damage every 0.6 seconds -> 0.8 seconds

Refraction Cloak

now called Cloak of Refraction
Stats: +3 ATT, +3 DEF, +2 VIT, -3 SPD -> +3 DEF, +10 SPD
Invis Duration: 4 -> 5.5 seconds
Cooldown: 5 -> 7
Decoy now moves 6 tiles the opposite direction of your movement

Fractured Gemstone Wakizashi

Damage: 250 -> 350 pet hit
Inflicts exposed for 4 seconds (but also the old value wasn’t known)

I really hope they fix these like they did with spoilled milk,… nothing beats doing bee stinger phase and getting massive lag spike (djinja item still bork tho reee)

Hot dang, that’s a lot.

Good, good…

Also nice.

O w o

from what i remember you could use this shield for 5 seconds + in one use depends on mheal etc (and the cooldown starts as you press spacebar not release) so this might be insanely broken now lol. and you dont even get the second speed debuff if you swap shield before it starts so I don’t see why this huge buff was necesssary

Pet mheal, wis, or mp restoring consumables don’t work while holding down space for this item. Very sad :'c

Oh wait misread, you’re talking about consecutive uses durrrrr…yeah in that case it is a bit more op? But still can’t get my 20 seconds of invuln sitting on mbc survival T_T

Oh no I’m just dumb and forgot how it worked lol I knew the consumables didnt work while holding but forgot about mheal. But if you have a mana item like resu + max mana there is no cooldown on it (assuming you use it for the entirety) since the cooldown starts the second you hit spacebar and hold. unless they fixed that and I didn’t see or they are planning on fixing it. cause with resu+max mana you get almost 6 seconds of use time with it after the mana drain buff. or you could just use ubmp or something

When is this going to be released?

Haloween is starting 10/23

epic, thanks!

I’ve done some calculations, and have a pretty useless but fun build, which will work if both the crystal shield change described in this thread, as well as the resu change from +5 to +15 wis shown here go through to prod. This will allow a Knight to reach 15.79 seconds of invulnerability.

Hear me out if you wanna know how.

Let’s start with the maximum achievable MP using a Knight with the proper equipment. You’ll need this set:

This will give you a total of 252+50+150+180=632 MP

This in itself would allow the knight to reach 632/70 = 9.03 seconds of invulnerability.

Now here’s the crazy part.

Suppose there are two Paladins nearby, both with the following set:

This will give both Paladins 100 wis. now suppose they both use 5 Frost Cakes: . This will give them 20+10+5+2+1 = 38 wis extra. This means the Paladins now have 138 wis.

Suppose the first Paladin buffs the second one, but not the Knight. this will give the second Paladin an additional wis boost of 28 wis, giving a total wisdom stat of 100+28+38 = 166 wis.

This second Paladin then buffs the Knight, giving them a massive 76 additional MP.

If this Knight then uses 8 Blue Ice Candy , this will give him a total MP bonus of 200+100+50+25+12+6+3+1 = 397 MP.

In total, this Knight will then have 632 + 76 + 397 = 1105 MP.

If this Knight then uses his Crystal Shield, this will allow him to be invulnerable for 15.79 seconds.

Time for a quick recap:
Requirements:

• Two Paladin friends with a Scholar’s Seal, Resurrected Warrior’s Armor, Geb’s Ring of Wisdom and 5 Frost Cakes each
  • One Knight with a Keychain Cutlass, Crystal Shield, Resurrected Warrior’s Armor and Ring of Unbound Mana and 8 Blue Ice Candy
  • A fun boss to sit on which doesn’t quiet or silence you
  • A hoarding mentality (who still has these christmas consumables from 2017?)

As you can see, it’s highly theoretical and will probably never be possible to do, unless they re-release those christmas consumables. Deca pls? xd

If the first Paladin also happens to be carrying an Oreo and didn’t get buffed by the second Paladin, then theoretically, after the 5 second cooldown has ended but before the Scholar’s Seal buff duration (9.6 seconds), he could use his Oreo for an invulnerability of 2.528 seconds.

Could be wrong on any or all of my calculations, it’s late for me. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

the thing is if you use crystal shield to invuln for 5+ seconds you can instantly use it again. I would use it for 5 seconds+ swap to another shield after invuln to prevent the 2nd spd debuff and swap back to crystal shield to use it again with no cd. you’d need mp pots or something else that gives mana to drink in between shield swap but I wouldn’t call it useless and now you only need 1 mana item to do it unlike before

I’m pretty sure they dropped last oryxmas

This mans has quit for 2 years and recently came back but yeah, I still have mine from last christmas^^

15 secs is pretty epic ngl xd but requires way too much prep / coordination, the consumables + knight gear sounds like a more feasible thing though if you’re trying to go for something like this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WphyOWCPOMU) yeah it’s worthwhile xd

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.