Stone Guardian ST Knight Set

making st shield is difficult or any new shield in general so just make it do more dmg for more mana or more shots than colo for more mana or something like
that

I agree, slow, armor break, stun, are already existed shields in the game, I would make a new type of shield but seems like everything is getting taken…

100% of the this thread is about the shield lmao

just keep it balanced and not too op

its pretty balance now, as you can see how it is now

guys you know there is the sword, armor, and ring? Can we talk about those or no? lol

Reskin Hivemaster Helm - Helm of Frozen Protection

Just popped in my head, It doesn’t necessarily have to be a different status effect; It could be a 150MP shield that stunned for 3 seconds with very little damage (~150) for the range of 8 on the shield. This would allow knights like on O2 in the wine cellar to get that first stun in, then follow it up with the chain stuns.

Just no… god no, jesus christ…

Like I said, an Idea and idea’s are meant to be experiments. But honestly the other 3 items seem fine. But the sword for having more of a minimum damage and less of a maximum damage per shot which is less than the acclaim, I would give the sword a rate of fire of about %90 - %95, whichever.

not experimented for 8 range shield… just stop no more ideas from you lol

take a break, to much ideas in your head that cant be processed, think about it. 8 range shield = perma ez o2 if deca added this, everyone will abuse it and means every knight that has this shield can easily stun any boss that is not immune to stun but from a safe distance…

And people will be mad because its just to easy to stun bosses lmao, I played the realm for 3-4 years i think 8 range shield will mess up the game.

You never know, haha. I had some pretty cool idea’s that got a ton of positive feedback back when Nilly’s Realm Pserver was still a thing, since the forum community there was active, nice, and gave constructive criticism. Don’t expect a single idea from me that was made up in 5 seconds to be balanced lmao

stop you’ll kill me please stop

Please keep it consistent with the stats of the items… it triggers me hard bruh. (For example: the shield says,

DEF atk WIS :frowning:

do you not want atk?

I mean the knight has 40 def, knights need atk and wis, it will help with dps

no I’m saying keep it consistent with the caps… DEF and WIS are caps but atk is not?

IK IK, OK, Scutum has atk but do i care?

ok