Stone Guardian ST Knight Set

And people will be mad because its just to easy to stun bosses lmao, I played the realm for 3-4 years i think 8 range shield will mess up the game.

You never know, haha. I had some pretty cool ideaā€™s that got a ton of positive feedback back when Nillyā€™s Realm Pserver was still a thing, since the forum community there was active, nice, and gave constructive criticism. Donā€™t expect a single idea from me that was made up in 5 seconds to be balanced lmao

stop youā€™ll kill me please stop

Please keep it consistent with the stats of the itemsā€¦ it triggers me hard bruh. (For example: the shield says,

DEF atk WIS :frowning:

do you not want atk?

I mean the knight has 40 def, knights need atk and wis, it will help with dps

no Iā€™m saying keep it consistent with the capsā€¦ DEF and WIS are caps but atk is not?

IK IK, OK, Scutum has atk but do i care?

ok

Whatever you say boss lmao
ju

exactly

Well you guys can keep commenting but I wonā€™t reply because I working on 3 new ideaā€™s lol So uhh i will check your responses tomorrow.

Also @Redox any comment lol?

it was a great guy with good potential
now it looks like a guy that isnt open to public review

What the fuck

Yes legit account
/offtopic

Sword does more damage than the t13 sword, is easier to obtain, and has absolutely no drawback in using it over tiered swords. Seems balanced.

This set seems really op!
More damage than acclaim, 5 second stun, attack boost, and a better expo. Wow. OP if I had this set Iā€™d be a GOD

The ring sprite is cute! I like it

ya and? lol

nerfed the sword @pulsonar @Superwizd