Teleporting invincibility

Ok, i can’t say how many times i’ve teleported to a hacker, or troll sitter (specifically ent sitters) or on top of a boss. I think there should be a extremely brief period of invincibility. Just enough to not insta die, but so little its nearly impossible to exploit (I.e. teleporting over and over so all the tomb minions don’t do anything). I know there is probably some way to exploit even like a second or half a second of invincibility, but the teleport cool down helps that, making it only like half a second of invincibility to like ten seconds of waiting.

Instadeath via Teleporting

I feel like that’s just a risk you have to take. When you teleport you do, after all, travel a lot farther than on foot!

Another note is that if you’re quick with the nexus key and analyzing your surroundings you can almost always nexus if need be, before you actually die (sometimes server lag can help you here).

Instadeath via Teleporting

If the period is too low, it’s pointless, you still die

If the period is too long, it gets exploited to all hell

ya i guess you’re right. the reason i finally made this was because i teleported on top of a group sitting right next to doc. terrible gas spawners and insta die

Well the purpose isn’t like an oreo, its just so if you teleport on to something you won’t get insta’d by its first wave of bullets, so you can move cause if you don’t then you’ll die.

telepot invincibility is on the common ideas to avoid list because its been suggested and discussed many times already

oh sorry… really the reason i made this was because a while back i lost a pally with an oreo and just now lost an assassin, i i don’t want to lose another white form troll sitters/ hacks

still a little sore :slight_smile:

Be smart with your teleports and should never have deaths like that.

1- its an idea that is to be avoided
2- lots of topics about it:

3- look at this, it will help you

why did @UnicornSla invite me?

edit: @shatter :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably for you to do exactly that

Edit:…Scorch

I died 1 time tp to a knight and he was too close to leviathan and insta kill me, I was 5/8 whit cwand, mad robe and prot, so now I lock players as “safe tp”, ranged players.
and never tp to melee or rogue. it could help u

thats an interesting thing to do, i considered that at one time long ago…

You will miss some opportunities for loot though, as knights and other melees are far more likely to be closer to the action. This would work only for ranged squishies, what would happen when you use an 8/8 knight and have only ranged as TP? You would never get loot, as you would tp too far away from boss, especially in crowded places where bosses die fast.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.