Tied Army is recruiting once again! (USMidWest2)

The only thing I don’t meet is the tomb and shatts. I’ll try to get better

What do you mean by “comfortably” though?

Hey I would like to join.

Honestly, its because I had bad experiences with hacking guilds I wanna get away from all that

How can I add to the guild? I may not be the best player in the world, but I know what it feels like to struggle to max a char. I have now been playing for nearly 2 years, and would love to join a guild that is 100% chill, isn’t worried about your base fame, but is also fun to run dungeons with. I’ll help max fellow guildmates quite often if needed, and in my opinion, I’m quite fun to talk to.
Hope to see you in game!

i want to join ur guild i meet all of the requirments im in est :smile: and want to chill with a cool guild everyday

can i join i meet all the requirments and live in the est timezone

I’m just in a guild for fun with my friends so I can teleport to them rn lol. I’d be awesome to get into an actual active guild though! I just got back into Rotmg this week and I currently have 2 6/8’s and am working on maxing a Knight. I have plenty of dungeon experience especially in Tombs and the older stuff. I’ve been learning the Shatters recently, but honestly I don’t know too much of it as I don’t have people to do it with, but I’m very willing to learn. I’m in college but I’m able to play most nights. I’d be thrilled to get the chance to join!

I dont know if this guild requiers this type of information, but i have 1 6/8 (800 base fame), a 7/8 (700 base fame) and a 3/8 (300 base fame), im really active, i play all days almost 3-4 hours, I enjoy playing with other people and at the moment i dont have a guild, thats why i want to join this one, i can solo tombs and shatters, but there is a problem, im not from united states, im from south america.

-Matrixsabe

I’m chill, active a lot, and I live in the US, I don’t know how I can affect the guild though

Hey im really interested in joining your guild im capable of maxing a 6/8 i can do tombs and shatters well i live in the US and get on discord every day im very active i think i can join the group of people in the guild that do shatters and tombs be a part of the community thanks for reading my reply i also would be interested in learning more about shatters and teaching people what i learn

I speak English
I am in the PST
I have 1 8/8 Warrior
No hacks
Not toxic.
Have Discord up mostly all day.

Hey,

I’m a slightly newer player, about 3 months active, and I’ve really come to like this game, learned a lot during these three months. I speak English very well, infact the guild I am part of for a while now, does not really speak english which is the reason I want to join an active, English speaking guild. I ain’t toxic, except for when I play counter-strike (huehue), I tend to go 6/8 relatively fast as I see it being fun, instead of it being an “obligation”, even though I’ve only been 6/8 so far, I’ve gotten much more comfortable just recently. I’ve heard of tied army and recently just looked up at the guild recruitments, noticed you guys were opened so thought might aswell give it a try. I am quite chill as long as I play video-games that aren’t too competitive such as csgo or anything coming close to it. I’d like to become a member as I offer high-activity and like I said I did learn a bunch throughout these few months of playing and I want to learn more, the best way to learn more is be among experienced players, so I hope you guys give me a shot. I only have one character slot which sucks but meh I have fun with the one character I have, so once again, I hope you guys give me a shot as I really want to learn more and become more experienced at the game, I’m really into it, good luck to everyone else. I’m a loyal member in pretty much any game, I sticked to the guild I was in for almost my whole time on realm, but it’s really time to change since it’s inactive and most of all doesn’t speak English.

My discord is up and running all day, and I’m active on it.
@ towl #9303

hey I’m willing to join but its my better account. 1 8/8 1 7/8 and newly maxing a melee.

@Dbladeking

Hi! my IGN is Sasori and I would really like to join the guild. I use discord when I can and try to get on as often as possible (up to 5-6 times a week). I have lots of keys lying around and I will always have more since I am a big fan of the mystery box haha :). Let me know in game whenever or you can message me here too if you want.

Hey, my IGN is Boyhaze and I can’t say much i can contribute to this guild other than just being a support and a number. I can donate gear/pots if i can for sure but that’s about it. I do have experience in every dungeon except for nest and halls. I hope you consider recruiting me. c:

I can open keys for you guys, and I can also send dank memes and cool videos of goats climbing stuff. That and I have been on and off playing for the last 5 years, and would like a guild, a different one, that is a bit more active and does things in discord.

I easily meet all req’s I’m on frequently, and can do tombs and shatters with ease

i´d like to join, i have an 8/8, 6/8, a 3/8 wich is about 3 def from 6/8 and have enough pots to make another 6/8.
i really want to join a guild… im kinda lonely.

ppe btw lelxd