Tied Army is recruiting once again! (USMidWest2)

Hello, I’d love to join Tied army. I have 1 8/8 2 6/8, and many 1/8 to 4/8. I’m on every day i can and can use discord voice chat most of that time. I’ve never had a big guild so I’d love to join. I have some tomb and shatters experience, but i still want to improve. Thank you.

a sexy bump

Hey there Riv! I’ve always felt like Realm had something missing to me, and that is a proper tight knit guild to be a part of. The first ever account I created hit 5 years 2 months ago, and throughout that whole time, I never was able to find a guild that was welcoming and friendly. Many of the previous guilds I were in either had little experience with dungeons, or were cheaters/ toxic players. I don’t wish to affiliate myself with anyone of that kind, so Tied Army seems like the perfect place.

I can bring a few things to the table. First of all, the main server I play on if USMW2, so that’s definitely a plus. Due to playing for over 5 years, I have plenty of experience with the game. I easily run clean tombs and shatters, and max characters. I currently have 3 8/8s, 1 7/8, and 4 6/8s, with almost 7k alive fame total. The only dungeons I’m not very comfortable with is the LH and the Hive. My pet also just hit Legendary without buying any food, so I guess that’s also a plus!

According to most of my friends, I am a very friendly person who can get along with others quite easily. For some background, I am 18 going studying Computer Science in University, and I love video games. I love to meet new people that have similar interests in me, such as different games (realm). I would love to finally have a guild to be with that welcomes me in, and I would love to add to the guild by being not only being a decent player, but also someone who you can talk to easily. (I also live in Toronto, so my timezone is ideal with you all).

I hope to speak with the rest of Tied Army very soon! Best of wishes,

~Peter

:kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_heart::relaxed::kissing_closed_eyes::star_struck::kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

I would like to join I haven’t
been in guild and actually feel like staying in a while but this seems like a nice change of pace for me.

I am comfortable with running tombs and Shatts, i have have multiple maxed 8/8 chars, along with 8 6/8s, I play daily, and am on discord most of the time. I think I would add some more positivity and friendlyness to the guild. I’m 17, and would love to join the guild.

Would be happy to join - have been looking for an active guild.
Been playing for 5+ years and can comfortably get 8/8, looking to play with others and get loot.
Lots of free time outside school, know all dungeons.

i am a decently skilled player but more importantly an decent person I have been looking for a guild and i would love to be in yours so if you still need members i would love to be part of your community :grin:

im not that new to the game and wnt a guide that has more members than just me thx

can i join guild? i ahve 15k base fame1!1111!111
i only want to meet talwr

I can add to the guild by being a chill player active on the discord and help around with maxing and more things llike that i play everyday im in est time zone and would love o be in a awsome guild :slight_smile:

I’m really nice. I’m always down on helping people. Discord is like my number one app i use the most

i got some nice ?/8s can i join fellers

Guys the guilds full. I checked it

We have 5 open slots.

Oh, ok

Hi my IGN is Yeti, I can add dank memes and 4.8 inches of benis.

cooleo here. I’m interested in joining your guild. I’m very chill, not to easy to provoke, and like to joke around a lot. things I can add to the guild are about about 6.4k fame and a little bit more character. feel free to check my realmeye and contact me via in-game or realmeye if you haven’t already and i look forward to your response :slight_smile:

I think I would be a great member. I am very chill and has discord and looking for a good guild that is easy going and nice. Pm me @Dbladeking. Thanks for reading. :slight_smile:

Would love to join! I max 6/8’s easily and i always have at least 1 around, i’m a pretty chill person i don’t really argue with anyone unless they are just being plain rude to me or someone else for no reason. I know how to do a clean tomb and shatts. I host keys often (sometimes around 13 a week) and i like to play with other people and have a fun time.