Tied Army is recruiting once again! (USMidWest2)

I’m a chill guy and would like to join an active guild, I play everyday and would love to hang with a bunch of guys who just want to do dungeons and have fun, love to join!

Also just renounced a guild and will buys keys once a month for guild dungeons.

I want to join cuz i meet all the reqs and i want to be in the same guild as needawig and talwar.

Hey I’d like to get into the guild! I am 7/8 and can run shots and tombs.

For those who would still like to join, we currently have 8 open slots!

If i had a dollar every time you recruited I would be a millionaire.

I’d love to join, 7/8 pala run shats and tombs easily and currently maxing a priest.

We’ve made two recruitment posts, including this one.

I have 45 stars, can easy max 6/8, chill player, active, love doing guild related dungeons and things, cant use voice chat for discord but I can use the “typing things”. I also like to help people max if they needs pots that I normally just drop or leave on the ground :).

Hello everyone I have had a few experiences with this guild that are quite unpleasant.

1. They don’t donate to key openers
  2. If you open a shatts for the whole guild it will be dirty
  3. They talk a lot of shit
  4. Apparently you are “autistic” if you misspell a word
  5. The leaders absolutely abuse their power by muting you on discord etc
  6. If you join and don’t log on while some random kid says ur a scammer u get kicked

Read my post about the unpleasant things in this guild

to clear up confusion, we accidentally invited a toxic guy (above) and then kicked him once we realized he was toxic

To clear up confusion I am not toxic and no you are not good at this game so who gave u the right to talk shit to my friend?

s-same

Able to max 6/8 consistently (usually within 1 - 3 days). Very chill, non toxic, able to rush tombs ots, and great shatts experience. Always on everyday and able to be active on discord.

Hi, ive been playing for a while but havent found a great guild yet, i recently chain killed a lot of my characters but im comfortable maxing up to 6/8, i can run shatters alright but could use work in tomb, im a chill player and im fairly active, being in tied would be awesome!

I would like to join, I play consistently, I’m pretty chill, I’m also I half decent player looking to get better and just love playing RotMG. I’m used to dying so I don’t usually get mad when I die and if I do I leave to call to cool off. Plus I’ve been playing for 5 years now (2 separate accounts).

Kewl, I can finally join. Btw I do meet up with all of the requirements. <3

7/8 warr
1/8 arch
1/8 wiz

Hi I would like to join Tied Army. I would like to believe that I meet all the requirements. I live in the est timezone, I have shatters and tomb experience, I do not hack, I use discord but i got a new headset that needs a certain type of jack for me to be able to talk. I love participating in guild activities and when i have keys i like to host them for my guild. I am definitely not a toxic person. I have 8 8/8s and over 4800 alive fame so i could be contributing a little fame towards the guild.

I would like to join I would like to think i dont get triggered i have play in usmw2 and i play rotmg almost every single day and i have 3 6/8s i have discord and i have lots of tomb and shats experience. This is why I think I could join Tied Army.