Trivial Issues Thread

While you’re entering a realm, people you’ve blocked get a small frame of time to say something before your block kicks in. (Happened to me on several occasions with the fake-noob beach spambot in EUSW.)

Just found out it actually has its own topic here.

@Nevov I don’t agree with the merge into this topic, because what I described is a different bug. (Thanks for being an active leader though.)
[@Survivor yes, sorry I misunderstood and have returned Laserquest’s (which is trivial) to here. Your thing isn’t the same as their post but as you said yours already has a topic, so no need for yours to be split either. -Nevov]

Can someone please explain the last line? I was on a hiatus when it was implemented, I’m assuming that DRLcookies dealt 43.7% of oryx’s total HP and also got the final blow?

The last line gives a shoutout to the player who has dealt the most damage to O2, the amount of damage they have done, and the % of Oryx’s health dealt as damage.

So you’re half right in that DRLcookies has dealt 43.7% of Oryx’s HP as dmg, but he may or may not be the one who had dealt the final blow

2 posts were split to a new topic: Radius for exp distribution too small

A post was split to a new topic: Jungle map path blocked

The April Fool event meaning the Cube God graphic has changed but the Oryx callout hasn’t.

(Translated the image :wink:)

I haven’t experienced it but I’ve heard that there’s a glitch that people have been seeing a lot in-game

Why is my panda floating? It also was like this when I nexused and tried with other characters but when I closed my client and reopened it was back to normal.

was that ever an Avian pet at some point?

No, I believe it was either a turtle or a baby.

Repost alert!

See:

Should be 0 minutes.

A post was split to a new topic: Date is wrong on Steam Welcome Pack

A post was split to a new topic: Reskin T6 orb missing stat bonuses

Clipboard13

Shouldn’t it be sorceress ?

no

yes

@ArexRew no