UT Trap idea: Pagida

Yes, I did check the other trap ideas.
They’re all different from this one as far as I’m concerned.

Hello, Realmers!
I hereby bring you yet another UT Trap idea, one that I only just came up with.
Enjoy.

.</abbr title>

###Pagida

Forgotten is how you must live on now. There is no other way out.

####Stats
Tier: Untiered</abbr title>
MP Cost: 90
Radius: 5.0
Damage: 550
Stat bonus: +20 MP, +2 ATT</abbr title>
Fame Bonus: 4%
Feed Power: 600

Drops from:
To be decided: possibly Murderous Megamoth, although that would imbalance the other epic dungeons by giving her 2 compared to the others’ 1 white bag. If anyone wants to suggest a location, preferably an enemy from a forest-like dungeon/event.

So, as you probably should’ve seen, there’s no effect on this trap. That’s what makes it unique. It sacrifices Slow/Paralyze</abbr title> for damage and a pretty low MP cost - the same amount as that of the T4 Demonhunter Trap!
Its radius is fairly, small, however; only as big as a mere Deepforest Trap; this is to prevent it from wrecking havoc on larger groups of enemies, although a radius of 4 may also be considered.
The great damage increase makes this trap useful on Chests as well as dealing damage to groups of gods that are further away. It can also be used in the very few situations where one would prefer to not Slow or Paralyze the target.

Discuss!

Meme Thread

Not a bad idea.
It’s simplistic, and it seems balanced.
The sprite seems kind of bland, though.

I’d rate it 5/10.

The Sprite is meh… but over all I like the idea

Awesome idea I love it and I think sprite is pretty good. 9/10 reason is I rate 9/10 is because you don’t have definite drop location.

good effort and description on balancing! a :candy: for you!

I see the murky toxin kind of thing in this. Seems nice.

Good Job.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.