Wand of Forest Magic

51 PM 34 PM
A twisted and enchanted wand made by forest dwarfs for protection.

Tier: UT
Shots: 3 (arc gap: 10°)
Damage: 10-50 (average: 30) (total: 90)
Range: 9.7 tiles
Rate of Fire: 110%
Effects: Shots hit multiple targets
Note: Each shot has a 1/10 chance of Cursing targets
On Equip: +5 VIT, +30 MP
Fame Bonus: 4%
Feed Power: 800

Loot Bag: image
Drop From: Murderous Megamoth

No

90 damage if all 3 shots hit? that’s terrible. this would be 100% useless.

Having 3 shots, arc gap of 10 degrees, and damage of around 30 accounts for a very very bad wand. The shots would be really far apart, and you’d pretty much have to either sit on, or stand right next to something to shoot it, which pretty much renders this useless because of its laughable dps.

Seems pretty decent.

Can’t tell if it’ll be broken or not.

I highly doubt 1/10 is a low number. With that added RoF and maybe a berserk buff you would be permacursing(?).

dude the damage is garbage its a bad wand

Just use the Sceptor, prettty sure it does enough damage

Q u i e t also if you have a bad pet mp doesnt regen fast

The sprite is too dark

oh yay more rng in a game where people constantly complain about rng

On top of that, he’s proposing a weapon that can inflict status effects - something no weapon has done before.
EDIT: Actually at this point, I’m not sure if OP is serious with these crazy ideas.

90 damage total, which is already purely awful. 110% fire rate won’t do jack when enemy defense will lower the damage to like 6. 5 vit is negligible, 30 mp is also negligible. 1/10 chance of cursing targets is not nearly worth it.

just imagine what would happen when someone gets a white bag from a woodlab, and they get this shit instead of a leaf bow

First of all,it’s just a boring old normal wand sprite. Second of all, this would be useful if people now day enjoyed helping others. However, the only class that can wear this wand also happens to be the class with the lwest damage already and they are unlikely to sacrifice more damage just so the can help others out

???.. That makes no sense. Why would a weapon curse someone?

That’s garbage…

3 shots 90 dmg? Get outta here.

I like the idea of the curse, effects on weapons would be pretty cool outside of just having more damage, projectiles, etc. So credits for that, I don’t think curse makes up for the lack of damage though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.