Warmonger Paladin Set

Warmonger Paladin Set

Warmonger%20Paladin
Scar's%20EdgeSeal%20of%20Ungodly%20BloodlustArmageddon%20Bone%20PlatesClaws%20of%20the%20BeastScar%20Strike

Scar’s Edge Scar's%20EdgeScar%20Strike
With every drop of blood drawn it drags the weilder further in to a frenzy.

Tier UT
Shots 1
Damage 210–285 (average: 247.5)
Projectile Speed 13 tiles/second
Lifetime 0.308 seconds
Range 4 tiles
Rate of Fire 80% +5% for every consecutive shot that hits a target, capping at 135%. When a shot misses it goas back down to 80%.
On Equip +4 Wis, +3 Spd, -6 Dex
Fame Bonus 4%
Feed Power 850
Soulbound image24x24
Drops from Balaam’s Minotaur form (red)

Here is the sword compared to Acc, ASS and Csword:

Seal of Ungodly Bloodlust Seal%20of%20Ungodly%20Bloodlust
Bring your friends close, but your enemies closer…

Tier UT
MP Cost 100
Party Effect Increase maximum HP by 90 +(if Wis>75 then 2 X Wis -140) Effect doesn’t stack.
Range 4.4 Tiles
Duration of Party Effect 5 seconds +(if Wis>50 then 0.2 X Wis -50)
Effect on Self +10 Att +(if Wis>80 then Wis -80), Shots go +2.5 tiles/second (lifetme is adjusted to keep the same range) and have a 50% chance of piercing.
Duration of Effect on Self 4 seconds +(0.2 seconds/players buffed) Capping at 6 seconds
Cooldown Duration of Effect on Self +3.5 seconds.
On Equip +3 Spd, +3 Def
Fame Bonus 4%
Feed Power 800
Soulbound image24x24
Drops from Balaam’s Crowned form (green)

Armageddon’s Bone Plates Armageddon%20Bone%20Plates
Rumours tell it was worn by one of the Apocalyps’ Horsemen

Tier UT
On Equip +40 HP, +20 Def, +10 Wis
Fame Bonus 4%
Feed Power 850
Soulbound image24x24
Drops from Balaam’s Winged form (White)

Claws of the Beast Claws%20of%20the%20Beast

Each gem represents one form and one virtue…

Tier UT
On Equip +60 HP, +6 Wis +6 Att, + 6 Dex, If worn with Scar’s Edge and the players ability is activated the minimum Rate of Fire increases to whatever the rate of fire was when the ability was activated for the next 10 seconds.
Fame Bonus 4%
Feed Power 850
Soulbound image24x24
Drops from Balaam

Total Stat Bonuses when the full set is worn (no aditional stats, just the total)
+100 HP
+0 MP
+23 Def
+6 Att
+6 Spd
+0 Dex
+20 Wis
+0 Vit

I got confused when I saw the seal as I thought it was for necro, but overall seems pretty cool

u got any constructive criticism tho?

Everything here is very unique, and I do like almost all the sprites, but I would make the seal circular with the skull design in the center to avoid confusion and maybe clarify how effects work a little better.

Say, for the seal, under Self Effect Duration:
“4 Seconds + 0.2s per player buffed; Max of 6 Seconds”
And for the Sword:
“80% Rate of Fire + 5% per consecutive shot; Max of 135%”.

All the seals are circular which is boring but did change the descriptions since yours was clearer so tyty

The armor looks great
but the ring may be slightly op

Seals maintain that shape mainly to be distinct, much like orbs. Stray too far from those shapes and they become less readable.

I mean more than half the seal is circular, it’s only the bottom. Also the first word in its name is seal

It’s just sphinx with 60 hp and 6 att instead of 100 mp

It’s more of a Crown with 6 Wis instead of 50 HP.

hmmm true

Hackers with this set are going to make hacking even more Op/Broken

Necro paden when???¿?

Sword is too confusing. I made my Marble Pally Set not long ago, and the sword concept was too complicated. Same goes for this sword.

Ring reminds me of the Horrific Claws…

What if I want to pick up the white bag but I get fucking shotgunned by the cultists

lol rip I guess

Checked out the marble warrior set and I dont think swords too complicated, infact I think it’s kinda cool…

Thanks. I’m just repeating what other people said.

Quick Analysis

1. Irrelated to the build of the set, why is there a skin? Is it just a new skin or is it the skin you would like the paladin to wear if it wears the full set. If it’s the skin that you would like the paladin to have when the full set is worn, then you’re either going to have to create a new type or create a nice skin for the other halls sets too.
  2. Sword: Interesting. I’m going to begin with what you did well. In its lower range, it’s beautifully made, a blade that becomes quickly worthwhile. However, in exchange, it requires landing consecutive shots, something that should be difficult considering the main reason why you are using this weapon over a dblade is to get a range advantage, and if you need a range advantage, the enemy is probably deadly and therefore, you shouldn’t constantly be within 4 range of it. That’s the good part. The bad part is that it’s upper range is a bit too high. 135% of 247.5 is 334.125. To but that in comparison, a dblade deals a total of 325 and a pixie deals a total of 330. Although you might argue that it takes a long time to build up, I still don’t believe that this 4 range blade should ever be able to deal higher damage then a dblade/pixie. For that reason, I believe build up should never go above 120%. Very well made and throughout. Also, note, I do see the -6 dex. However, with 120%, it still deals average of 297 in the time of a standard sword which is 30.5 more damage then cutlass does.

Will look at rest when I have time

1. Armor. I enjoy most of the idea. My biggest problem is that there is a full second of buff for every second over 75. That means that with an all wis set(excluding seal of course), you get 25 seconds of the health buff. Also, the set is only useful with max wis and wis gear. Instead, I suggest something that starts at 50 wis and then increases by a smaller interval. The seal’s health increase is perfectly okay, but if possibly start it at 50 wis but make it a conditional thing like
    For wis< 50, 65
    For 50<wis<75, 65+wis-50
    For 75<wis, 90 + 2*(wis-75)
    The Damage buff is interesting and the half piercing is also nice. However, the +1.5 range seems a bit broken, especially if the seal doesn’t come with a cooldown. Remember, when making an UT ability, that it doesn’t only affect the weapon that you’re using.
    Note: This was made before noticing your armor gives 10 wis

2. This is a nerfed fplate. The argument behind the creation of this armor is clear. It fits beautifully with your set. However, you have to realize that whites have to be able to stand alone, and this white simply doesn’t stand alone. As a white, it really only is useful with the seal for this set.

3. Although the ring is considered a nerfed crown for almost every class, it still isn’t bad for a white. My problem is the ability that comes with the ring, an ability that, at least in my opinion, is absolutely broken. First, find a stationary or easy to hit target, build up your weapon, activate ability, then when you go in to land the full shots (Probably with blasphemy), you land a hell load of damage.

Overall, well made. My problems are mostly personal. I know that I didn’t always suggest ways to fix the problems I pointed out. Good luck on your project. Maybe your set will be actually put in the game

The skin is only there because I like making skins nothing special but making skins for the LH sets is a nice idea…

Now the blade is OP at max capacity but you miss one shot and BLAM! You now have a slower Csword and don’t underestimate the challenge of getting every shot in at 135%… it is iNeViTaBlE!!!

The seal gives a major HP buff for quite some time but remember, it gives no healing or damaging so this is well made up for imo. Forgot to add cooldown so ty for pointing it out. Also I didn’t make it clear but range stays the same, your shots just go faster but Im going to clear that up as well.

The armor trades MP and some HP for a boatload of wis which, if you have good mana controll, is well worth it with pally imo, o matter what seal you have and so it can be a good standalone item but does go well with the seal it’s in a set with.

The ring is for basicly any wismod class, eg I would use it on Necro over crown and so would on Priest, maybe not so much on Mystic. Also with the broken part it is theoretically possible to exploit it but way too impractical in a game so fastpaced, also you need Oreo. Loads of ppl never had an Oreo.

Anyway. I’m going to now add the cooldown and stuff but thanks for the constructive criticism my dude : )