Wave Harbinger (ST Necromancer Gear)

Ever heard of moral obligation?[quote=“Piggby, post:41, topic:7890”]
If he wants to plagiarize and insult others, we’re not insensitive if we have to tell him the truth and we don’t feed him buttered up sweet lies.
[/quote]

Maybe because he seeks approval and never gets it, so he cheats in order to gain that satisfaction?[quote=“Piggby, post:41, topic:7890”]
He has to follow the forum rules if he wants to be regarded as a fellow forumer
[/quote]

He’ll never be regarded if he doesn’t make a name for himself.[quote=“Piggby, post:41, topic:7890”]
He is in no way more privileged and special than any of us.
[/quote]

sez you I like the guy better than all of you xd

--------No more shit below this line--------

:poop:

You don’t make a name for yourself if you plagiarize, unless you want a bad reputation. If you want a good face, you have to earn it. You can’t expect us to accept them as a sprite prodigy when and act oblivious when his sprites are clearly stolen, and then insults us for catching them, breaking the forum rules. That’s just blatant lying. They has no immunity to the forum rules, and we have the right to point that out and correct him, showing them our view of them. We aren’t to change ourselves to fit with him, they are. If they don’t want to follow these rules, or don’t want to take actual criticism, then just don’t go on the forums. It’s that simple. No one is forcing them to steal sprites and pass them as their own, and then continue to insult the prosecution.

bruh

bruh

Don’t expose me. Doc said no more of that!

maybe because he agreed with you?

Or he’s a hypocrite.

My point is, don’t just throw out an argument because someone (who agrees with me) said no more.

I like to play devil’s advocate.

dang that set looks pretty sweet at first glance. haven’t analyzed it yet, but sprites and the big guy looks awesome :smiley: here take this for the sprites :doughnut:

And your point?

Do you know what that means?

Someone who argues just for the sake of arguing, which you did not by following the no arguing rule, or someone who argues to see the strength of the opposing argument, which you did not for the reason mentioned for the former definition.

I don’t see much ambiguity in my previous statements then.

and why would we regard him in a good if he does that? Why should we regard him in a good way if he copies other people’s work?

Who says you have to regard him in a good way? Merely tolerate. /ignore if you have to.

Copying other people’s work is not tolerable. Imagine you spend hours on your piece of art, and then someone just copies it and writes ‘look at me I made this’

LOOK AT THIS PAINTING I JUST MADE ALL BY MYSELF

NOT COPIED AT ALL

That doesn’t mean you should go full apeshit on the person who copied your art. That’s insensitivity. Imagine what the person who copied your art might be going through. That person could be starving and needs money.

We should use this image when ever there is plagiarizing taking place