Wave Harbinger (ST Necromancer Gear)

Oh wait mine is tidal loop, not tidal ring so I’m all good.

Gotta think also though, the staff will not always hit all 3 shots, so I think it would be fine.

In that case I’m gonna revamp the damage.

I like it for the most with one major exception–the att bonuses. I think dex would be a much better choice bc necro has a 75 stat cap now for att and the cumulative +20 bonus to dex in its place would help be more balanced although still arguably OP, depending on who you ask. I think a necro wearing this set with a dex bonus instead of att would be very similar in terms of dps to a wizard (though it depends on what equips the wizard is wearing).

the skull is certainly too convoluted but kudos for an interesting idea. I would love a new skull for necros that is outside the box in terms of its normal ability stuff, but I don’t think this is a plausible idea for the game to actually implement.

The ring looks eh…
The robe looks like trash…
The skull… you literally took my sprite…
The only great thing here is the staff…
The set sprite looks good, but not as good as the staff…

Don’t do extra bonuses. It’s a cool concept, and it will especially make people wanna wear this. If they added this to other sets, that would be cool too. But, as of right now, don’t do extra bonuses until DECA implements them (if they ever will).

Ring is OP af.
Robe seems underpowered.
The skull is very, unnecessarily complicated with the wall damage and stuff. It’s also OP. Yet again you took the concept of my skull (partly).
The staff makes sense.

In conclusion, you did try (unlike @Irockboss’s ideas) but some spriting needs work.
The idea 2 of the items are good and useful.
The ring is overpowered (remember that other classes can use this as well, not only necro)
The skull is complicated. It’s OP too.

You are correct.[quote=“OgGamerGod, post:1, topic:7890”]
Tidal Loop
[/quote]

There’s an item called Tidal Loop in WoW, which might get noticed even quicker than Chair (who made IB/IB2/IB3)will.

What??! It looks so badass! It literally looks like waves crashing up against a rock! And it’s even got the sky and clouds on top! I’m guessing he designed it when thinking of the scene of a coastline, and he incorporated that into the design of the robe. I think that is really cool.

I can assure you I have not stolen your Sprite. This Sprite was made in mind with the gray crown on the set Sprite, (As I do my set sprites first) the eyes of the set Sprite, and the blue of the robe and shoulders.

Please link this, I want to see what I have “stolen” from. The skull concept was taken from Thresh’s ultimate ‘The Box’ in LoL.

I thought they had full set bonuses. :confused:

I will actually take your idea. Thanks man.

Thanks for warning me :3

Thank you so much! It really brightens my day when someone can see my vision, and helps to explain better than I could. You really lightened up my mood reading some of these more negative comments. :3 :heart:️:heart:️

Oh yeah and thanks for complimenting the one part I thought I would get hate on. :3

This is a real good idea, I just think you should rework the skin you get if you have all the items. Right now it just doesn’t really look like a skin you would see in RotMG… you know? Otherwise great work :slight_smile:

Thanks for the great work compliment! It means a lot! And as for the skin, not gonna rework that thing, its my favorite Sprite I have ever made. :3 :3 :3

Just going to let you know that’s a 13 y/o telling you what’s up

Take you’re personal problems off the forums

Stop using this forum as cannon fodder for your tantrums. They’re not even criticizing you! At this point, it seems like you just want attention.

The General Chat Thread

Or he actually killed himself and you all are just insensitive jerks.

I’m leaning towards the 2nd one.

Not the place nor the time.

Looks like I need /s after everything I imply.

Everyone knows this kid is an attention whore, but if he actually killed himself, we’re pretty goshdarn insensitive.

We have no liability nor responsibility to coddle him. If he wants to plagiarize and insult others, we’re not insensitive if we have to tell him the truth and we don’t feed him buttered up sweet lies. He has to follow the forum rules if he wants to be regarded as a fellow forumer. He is in no way more privileged and special than any of us.