White tick off list

I mean, it’s not that hard. Could be because I played when tomb was still the source of life, but, well, nobody does tombs these days. The event rl from a server im in didn’t even know what clean tomb was.

in hindsight,i think WanDwarf may’ve meant that people now don’t learn to rush tombs because it’s no longer in the meta, not necessarily because it’s difficult

Proceeds to get paralyzed and get AB’ed by the turrets

You can sit on a few of the turrets on a 0/8 and never die

Bump

Even after almost 6 years there’s still so much to get

Decided to include STs as well for mine. There are a couple I am not 100% sure on honestly, but I think there are max like 3 mistakes. Still a lot of things to find, including a couple ST sets that I have not had a single piece from! I really need to get into new shatts too, but I’m too busy dying in O3 to spare the chars lol.

Edit: no idea how I accidentally erased Pogmur… that is an item I really want but have never had yet.

the day after i made mine I got a bee quiver and it’s already outdated bruh

Gotten a few more to tick off after last time, notable bee quiver, pogmur,avarice and cdirk reslin.

Also gotten furor jade storm lightning in a bottle and spider mace

missing most of the biesa set somehow :expressionless: same with half the gems set, missing alot of the shatters. also missing cdirk and some machine and battle nexus whites, i got my only dammah spell on an alt

other notable things, only missing t7 orb, skull and trap for all o3 tops

also i died a lot so 90% of these are in my graveyard

Got 4 new ones since last time! Genesis Spell, Vitamin Buster, Greaterhosen, and Royal Guard’s Cuirass!

Still got some work to do, especially every shatters and o3 white

(not including forging or trading)

Correction: I have had a spectral spell, cuffs.

BUMP!

I’ve gotten Vangaurds Visage (was on testing but idc im checking it off cuz i consistently complete first lol)
All the bnexus whites!
Lumi!
Yellow quiver!
And Dire Instablity
since the last update!
Currently, I’ve been working on learning shatters, as well as actively hunting court of oryx whites. Next ones I’m grinding for will be the thicket ones, then reef, then htt.
Saving htt for last because when people join court they most frequently want htt so i do that with them

Not my white tick off list, but a mini PSA. (my list can be found here, though)

I updated the Loot Containers page with all the new sheaths. Since many people use it as their white tick off list, I thought it would be useful to share this here.

If you see anything that’s wrong or missing, please send me a message on RealmEye or discord (fincy#1199), or add it yourself, any help with the wiki is greatly appreciated.

E- luck

bump

disclaimer: does not include the interregnum whites, i have not gotten all of them